View Poll Results: Which date seems realistic for release?

Voters
2187. This poll is closed
  • August 28

260 11.89%
  • September 4

211 9.65%
  • September 11

213 9.74%
  • September 18

380 17.38%
  • September 25

449 20.53%
  • OCTOBER 2

674 30.82%
Page 53 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    Half the game is working out if Bristae actually knows more than us or it's just a troll.
    i know the answer to that question. if you read my previous posts there are clues to lead you to the answer. i cant say too much, because of the position im in. but trust me, i know what im talking about. of course, there are so many vague things in the posts i have made that Blizzard could announce that its going to launch in 2015, and only in Samoa, and i would still be able to come back on and make a smug post about how clever i am. but dont let that stop you hanging on my every word.

damn. just read that back and realised my satire got away from me halfway through the paragraph. ah well, point made i guess.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    i know the answer to that question. if you read my previous posts there are clues to lead you to the answer. i cant say too much, because of the position im in. but trust me, i know what im talking about. of course, there are so many vague things in the posts i have made that Blizzard could announce that its going to launch in 2015, and only in Samoa, and i would still be able to come back on and make a smug post about how clever i am. but dont let that stop you hanging on my every word.

damn. just read that back and realised my satire got away from me halfway through the paragraph. ah well, point made i guess.
    You forgot the secret handshake.

10+ Year Old Account
    You forgot the secret handshake.
    Password please?
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bristae View Post
    Password please?
    Walt sent me

10 internets for anyone who catches that reference
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Walt sent me

10 internets for anyone who catches that reference
    Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DomesticViolence View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if it went to November/December.
    I am sure they'll release the game before the first wave of annual passes expires. Also, I don't think a lot of people are willing to pay Blizzard for another 5 months of DS bullshit...

My guess would be mid September

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just noticed the Blue Tracker seems really quiet in regards to new threads made by Blues. They are posting but not new threads. 16 hours now. I went back over two weeks and there has not been a day where there was not at least one new Blue Thread. Maybe they are being briefed? I think this is it. I will go out on a limb and say within 24-48 hours or so will be the announcement. September 18th incoming? Interesting to note there are 31 days in July and August by the way. 60 days hmmm... Friday Announcement?
    Last edited by Yoyodyne; 2012-07-18 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoyodyne View Post
    I just noticed the Blue Tracker seems really quiet in regards to new threads made by Blues. They are posting but not new threads. 16 hours now. I went back over two weeks and there has not been a day where there was not at least one new Blue Thread. Maybe they are being briefed? I think this is it. September 18th incoming?
    that would be cool if you were right and actually picked that up from blue posting. But its very unlikely! fingers crossed tho

Deleted
    Is it possible for them to have warned the distributors about the release date and keep it from the players? I was really hoping we would have had a release date today.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepharoth View Post
    Is it possible for them to have warned the distributors about the release date and keep it from the players? I was really hoping we would have had a release date today.
    Yes it's possible, it's whether it's likely

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I will go out on another limb and say they did not warn retailers. They did not want to risk the date being leaked. 60 days. (31 + 31) More hmmmmmm...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyodyne View Post
    I will go out on another limb and say they did not warn retailers. They did not want to risk the date being leaked. 60 days. (31 + 31) More hmmmmmm...
    Has Walmart ever leaked an iPod or iPad release date? no they have not. you all are so into past records, there is one for you.
    the most that has EVER happened has been leaked photos of shipment pallets at the store level with signage stating "do not open or break down until instructed to" of course the boxes have Apple on them and people know or can guess what they would be. but nothing was said nor leaked from corporate level. Best buy only adds "mystery" Apple SKUs to their system and no one from
    store level has a clue. serious if a supplier makes arrangements for a private lead announcement for a reason, a major retailer like Walmart or Best buy will take it serious.

just trying to give you all food for thought here. there are possibilities beyond what you all think.
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bristae View Post
    Has Walmart ever leaked an iPod or iPad release date? no they have not. you all are so into past records, there is one for you.
    the most that has EVER happened has been leaked photos of shipment pallets at the store level with signage stating "do not open or break down until instructed to" of course the boxes have Apple on them and people know or can guess what they would be. but nothing was said nor leaked from corporate level. Best buy only adds "mystery" Apple SKUs to their system and no one from
    store level has a clue. serious if a supplier makes arrangements for a private lead announcement for a reason, a major retailer like Walmart or Best buy will take it serious.

just trying to give you all food for thought here. there are possibilities beyond what you all think.
    Yea it's a possibility, doesn't mean it's true though Bristae.

Yea it's a possibility, doesn't mean it's true though Bristae.
    The simple fact that it's a possibility means we can't completely rule it out, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    The simple fact that it's a possibility means we can't completely rule it out, though.
    Indeed. Bristae does his all high and mighty "I know more than the average MMO Champion user" routine though, which irritates me.

10+ Year Old Account
    and that's all I'm want you all to do. look at it and think about. apply it to the logic and the evidence you see.
    I've never said this is gospel. just that is a possibility that you all are ignoring or not aware of.
    Fanboy (Fanboi):

10+ Year Old Account
    Quantum mechanics says that there is the possibility that at any moment 1000 rabid unicorns could explode out of my ass. We can't completely rule it out, but we can rule it out with a large degree of certainty.

The only reason I can think of for Blizzard to notify retailers but not the general public would be that they are waiting for a certain event to unveil the date ie. the cinematic. If we don't see anything in the next two weeks, I'm thinking you can count on the release date being part of the cinematic (for the record I don't think this will happen).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post

your satire is actually funny. you know I dont expect everyone to believe me. oh well. its a catch 22. there is no way to prove it at all. because if I was to produce photographic proof then I'd have you and other armchair photoshop "experts" screaming "shopped!!" just as they all did with the leaked box art that I said was real and was real. but hey. so it's not a big deal. thus is the game of the interwebs.

bottom line is this. even if you believe me or not. I am still pointing out facts and backing it all up with truth and source always when possible. when something is opinion I say it's opinion. when people are tunnelvisioning one a single aspect of this cycle I try broaden the overall discussion for all. while not alone but with help of others helped make this thread popular and interesting. so I have no I'll feelings that you don't believe me. shrug. it's all good
    Fanboy (Fanboi):