Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    A blizzard game has never dissapointed me, and i loved wc3 and sc2 so yeah ofcourse

10+ Year Old Account
    I absolutely would, assuming it looks appealing. I played WC3 RoC at a friends house and from there I got sucked into the story after a bit of campaign.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    It could be done and I would play it. But I would think it would have to be post 'Titan' when, if Titan isn't WoW related, the flavor of Warcraft has kind of waned off a bit from front and center (and not nothing about WoW being dead or dying). You know getting to go back to the Warcraft universe after 'a good number' of people have moved to Titan/Titan becomes the flagship would most likely be a pretty big hit. Possibly spin the story off the final WoW expansion, or leave open points purposely in WoW (tons of those already really), and run from there.
    I'd rather have them continue from The Frozen Throne and either let us play out the build up to WoW or an all new story that continues into the timeline of WoW but with a story that doesn't focus on making player characters the hero :P

How would you feel if Blizz pulled an incredibly bland move such as "What you saw in WoW was a vision of what the world would be like if the Heroes of Azeroth killed Sargeras"? That way, the events of WoW would have never actually happened.
    Not like that, just continue from The Frozen Throne and ignore WoW all together :P

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as it had LAN yes , no LAN - not gonna buy

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

I would probably wait a couple years until I could get it for cheap, and then blast through the story using invincibility cheats. I might fool around with the map editor too. I really don't like RTS games, so it wouldn't be worth the full price (although I'd like to see the story).

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think the genre is dead, I would definetly play War4. I *do* think that Warcraft as an RTS is dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Nope i'll stick to LoL.

I'd play it in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    I *do* think that Warcraft as an RTS is dead.
    And this is more than likely true, unfortunately. :\

I'm going to have to say no, mainly because I have not liked their writing or the direction they have taken the story over the past few expansion. Many of the characters have been watered down and it seems like they themselves aren't really sure where they want to take the game. My opinion, of course.

Deleted
    Your asking on a site with thousands of wow players if they'd play warcraft 4, I can guess the answers : )

warcraft 4, would it be classified as wow?