Thread: Prof rage.

Prof rage.

/2 All profs, ports, lock picks LFW.

Random jackass: Your a loser for having all profs in wow. Get out of ur moms basement. translation: I wish I had all profs in wow, im mad because I have to rely on others for things.

Random jackass 2: I need a glyph. Me: (links inscrip). jackass: I have 1 ink. Do you have the rest of the mats? Me: No, but I bet the AH does. jackass: YOU SUCK, WHY DONT YOU HAVE THE MATS FOR THE THING I WANT YOU TO MAKE!? YOURE SUCH A DICK I KNOW YOU HAVE IT WHY WONT YOU HELP ME!? me: You sure are cute when ur mad /ignore.

Netherweave bags: Why do you take so F'ING LONG TO MAKE? Did I do something to you? Do we have to take this shit outside? WTF

Fortune cookies: ^ see above, but add in toon switching since my inscrip alt doesnt have cooking.

Big daddy bombs: I hate you and ur ridiculous, nonsensical, over priced, butthole mat cost.

Wildvine, Arcane crystals, and swifthistle: Get some nodes bros. get some nodes.

k, I feel better now. <3
    Last edited by Somewowguy; 2012-05-21 at 05:34 PM.

Hmm, not really sure that this-what ever this is- really needed it's own thread...

Bad luck I guess?

10+ Year Old Account
    What is this I don't even.

But seriously, people who think they are big shot online game players who refer to everything as "cute" or as "bro u mad" are just as bad as the people who get angry for seemingly no reason.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    What is this I don't even.

But seriously, people who think they are big shot online game players who refer to everything as "cute" or as "bro u mad" are just as bad as the people who get angry for seemingly no reason.
    Ur cute

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Somewowguy View Post
    Ur cute
    Judging by this response and your OP.... I have a feeling you aren't telling the whole story or you are just a troll.

Yes, im trolling. I never post all profs lfw, and every other person totally never ever expects me to give them mats for the stuff they ask me to make for them. big daddy bombs are cheap, and netherweave bags have a .5 sec cast time.

I made a thread. You can either A: move along. B: post about my thread. or C: be an angry forum nerd and post some bs about how i shouldnt be aloud to post the thread and how big a jerk I am because I got annoyed at high mat cost items/mats without nodes in a video game.

Its whatever. Stay fly!

10+ Year Old Account
    Or D: you can not make pointless troll threads.