Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    Okay well it's two issues, lack of personal survivability OR lack of damage when healing pets.

If a Mage pulls as many mobs as a Warrior or Cleric and has the pet tank them, they spend the entire time healing the pet instead of killing the enemy and do a couple of hundred dps.
    As a Warrior I can pull essentially an infinite amount of mobs, ie I've never been able to pull more than I can handle without the first ones leashing again, and still kill them with ease as I'm doing several thousand dps.

This movement is going to be a thing, get on it!
    I completely agree, which is why they should improve the tank pets to be able to take more hits so we can kill more easily instead of always healing the pet (even with chloro's constant ruin+vile spores. I honestly don't see a mage tank soul happening, but I would love it if a chloro could give as much damage as healing with non-life spells as they do life, but then I am gonna assume that doing so would make them too OP. I would be happy if the pets could take a hit better and take on more enemies at once without me having to be forced into constantly healing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tree of Wisdom can kiss my ass, i have been running all over fracken gloamwood for oh an hour, even cheated and googled it, but of course co-ords are lying as it aint there either - I'd rather poke my eyes out right now

It's bugged, only spawns once an hour or something apparently. Wait for the hotfix.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    It's bugged, only spawns once an hour or something apparently. Wait for the hotfix.
    Ohhhhhhhhh wow thanks, i would of been looking for hours LOL. Cheers mate