Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

NPC's you would love to kill.

[----SPOILER ALERT----]
    Due to the nature of this thread it is unavoidable that spoilers to the storyline will be present. If you have not cleared the full story yet and want to remain surprised I advice you to avoid this thread. As for posters, go ahead and post however you want, spoilers are absolutely fine in this thread

Hey people,

now that the game has been out for a while I am sure some people are getting annoyed by certain npc's. Are there any npc's you would just love to bitchslap or cut their throat? If so share here, share why and share the bloody details :P

I personally really would like to kill the Templar. He is such a hypocrite, saying he fights for honor but meanwhile all he really fights for is his sick bloodlust. I would also really like to kill Karyna. Or better yet, just not save her. That is mostly because at everything she does she makes me wait. Whining about being in the spiderweb, can't even skip that. Then when being saved I have to wait for her to go into the highlands, screw that I do not need her. Then when I go into the Highlands she wants to give me a quest but first she has to walk a few more paces. Stand still and say what you need to say woman! You can walk when you're dead!
    Last edited by mmoc26c14acc90; 2012-05-26 at 12:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tyrael, now id have an Angel killed and the Demon, like a true Baws.
    -K

The scoundrel (Lyndon); makes me mad when he promises to live a family life with that young country girl whom we save from the bandits in Act 1, and then buggers off with the Hero/the player. Literally had me thinking "Wow, what an asshole", and for that very reason, I do not use him as a companion. Well, that and the Templar's heals are priceless.
    Last edited by Austilias; 2012-05-26 at 11:36 AM.

Deleted
    OP: Karyna is probably the.. Huh... Most "disproportional" female character in gaming (just zoom in) so, just based on that, I say she lives! Hell, I say she becomes available as a companion!

:P

Being 'serious': The templar, like the previous poster.

No one comes to mind.
    I had no issues with the Templar.

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought the templar was pretty bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    The scoundrel (Lyndon); makes me mad when he promises to live a family life with that young country girl whom we save from the bandits in Act 1, and then buggers off with the Hero/the player. Literally had me thinking "Wow, what an asshole", and for that very reason, I do not use him as a companion. Well, that and the Templar's heals are priceless.
    Well, if anything, following the scoundrel's storyline you actually find out he's not as big an ass as he initially looks.

As for mine: Adria

I miss Leah :'(

Who is that Angel who was talking mad shit to us for being a human during Act 4? Every time I see him I want to walk up and punch him straight in the jaw. I regret that Diablo destroyed the Arch before I got the chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    ALL THE VENDORS!

So annoying, they just have to say something every time you click on them.

Barb vendor in acts III-IV with his lines is pissing me off. I've gathered white and grey items to sell all through normal so I was interacting with him very and very often and every time he says his line about his scattered nation and that I have to buy something I want to punch him in the throat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    OP: Karyna is probably the.. Huh... Most "disproportional" female character in gaming (just zoom in) so, just based on that, I say she lives! Hell, I say she becomes available as a companion!

:P

Being 'serious': The templar, like the previous poster.
    Good point, I guess I will spare her :P

---------- Post added 2012-05-26 at 02:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jersovic View Post
    Who is that Angel who was talking mad shit to us for being a human during Act 4? Every time I see him I want to walk up and punch him straight in the jaw. I regret that Diablo destroyed the Arch before I got the chance.
    Isn't that Imperius?

Quote Originally Posted by Harmloos View Post
    Hey people,

now that the game has been out for a while I am sure some people are getting annoyed by certain npc's. Are there any npc's you would just love to bitchslap or cut their throat? If so share here, share why and share the bloody details :P

I personally really would like to kill the Templar. He is such a hypocrite, saying he fights for honor but meanwhile all he really fights for is his sick bloodlust. I would also really like to kill Karyna. Or better yet, just not save her. That is mostly because at everything she does she makes me wait. Whining about being in the spiderweb, can't even skip that. Then when being saved I have to wait for her to go into the highlands, screw that I do not need her. Then when I go into the Highlands she wants to give me a quest but first she has to walk a few more paces. Stand still and say what you need to say woman! You can walk when you're dead!
    Clearly you haven't experienced the entirety of the Templars storyline, how about you read before making shallow judgements

---------- Post added 2012-05-26 at 10:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jersovic View Post
    That's Imperius, Archangel of Valour, now personally i don't think he's a bad dude, but i can agree with you that he is a douchebag in Diablo 3

Deleted
    Covetous Shen. He's just annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Kushiel View Post
    Covetous Shen. He's just annoying.
    Pretty much. I know some/alot find him amusing but his voice just grinds on me.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamlore View Post
    The frickin' lieutenant (or what was the rank of the guy) who keeps on bitching at you while you're raising the third catapult while fighting off hordes of mobs on the walls of the keep on Act 3.
    I stopped and let him do it on his own once he started doing that. :P I tried to see if the mobs would kill him but they wouldn't, haha.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Well he is the "Scoundrel" and not the Saint... However try learning his story, he isn't *that* bad.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    "I SELL THINGS FOR CHEAP BECAUSE I WILL JUST TAKE THEM OFF YOUR BODY AGAIN WHEN YOU ARE DEAD"

Hell that NPC is annoying. I'd absolutely love to choke him with his innards. xD

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmloos View Post
    [----SPOILER ALERT----]
    Due to the nature of this thread it is unavoidable that spoilers to the storyline will be present. If you have not cleared the full story yet and want to remain surprised I advice you to avoid this thread. As for posters, go ahead and post however you want, spoilers are absolutely fine in this thread

Hey people,

All of that takes a combined 3 seconds... Jeesh. I mean honestly, the spider-queen spawns litterally 1second after she says "AMG here she comes!" then you click the acid and free her, which is another 1 second, then you exit and she walks out, the same was as you need to, click her and tadaaah.

Also, the Templar really isn't that bad, learn his story.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

15+ Year Old Account
    Haven't read this thread yet, but my choice is Leah. God I hate her. So very much. They seemed to have made her a typically spoiled brat in this game, at least in the first little bit. Maybe that's just me though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    [/B]

All of that takes a combined 3 seconds... Jeesh. I mean honestly, the spider-queen spawns litterally 1second after she says "AMG here she comes!" then you click the acid and free her, which is another 1 second, then you exit and she walks out, the same was as you need to, click her and tadaaah.

Also, the Templar really isn't that bad, learn his story.
    The templar just comes over as a hypocrite when he talks to you. He sounds incinsere. Also this thread is in good fun, please lets just keep it that way.