Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Late night 8/8H LF Demo Warlock for Main Raid spot through MoP

Raid times:
    930pm-1230am PST, (1230am - 330am EST)
    Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
    We only raid between those hours.

Who we are:
    We are Retribution 8/8H of Alleria, on Alliance side. We are a core of 6 friends looking to add more to our core for the rest of cata and into MoP. We hold top 200 fastest recorded kills, top 30 world player rankings, etc etc. We are a serious team that is very good.

What we're looking for:
    Point blank we are looking for outstanding players. I'm sure every guild says this but we want players like us: we are always on time, we always end on time. We have wives, jobs, lives, but we like playing specifically with the team we have - shooting the shit - and every once in a while getting frustrated and learning new strats or ways to do things. We pride ourselves on execution, developing strats and carrying them out perfectly. We will only retain solid players that do exactly what they meant to do. Real life and mistakes happen but not often and definitely not cumulatively. What you get from us are good players and what we want are good players.

Top priority for recruitment: Demo Warlock

Contact us:
    We have a website at (forgive me, I cannot post links): retribution-guild.wowstead dot com

Respond here, or contact me in game at alleria, alliance via in game mail.

Thank you for your time,

Tubbys
    GM,RL, Retribution
    Last edited by Tubbys; 2012-06-04 at 08:37 AM.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bump it