Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Madness of Deathwing 10M - Arcane Mage PoV

Enjoy, and be sure to subscribe!
    Last edited by Falita123; 2011-12-05 at 09:47 PM.

I have also uploaded some more Dragon Soul Videos (Morchok, Yor'sahj, and Ultraxion so far)

Also just uploaded Warmaster Blackhorn!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grats on the kill, and nice UI.

Makes me a feel a little better to know it wasn't just me losing to warriors/rogues as arcane on that fight. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkly View Post
    Grats on the kill, and nice UI.

Makes me a feel a little better to know it wasn't just me losing to warriors/rogues as arcane on that fight. :P
    Hehe yeah, I have to play arcane for now since we'd be losing the 3% damage buff =/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Falita123 View Post
    Uploaded Heroic: Morchok - Video c[/URL]
    Hey, nice vids. I have a question about an addon you have?

All your ads and bosses shows their health bar above them like when u press Shift + V but thats only friends for me.

I would need this addon because i cant see like when blood ads are dead and so on..

tyvm

How hard was it pressing 2 buttons?

User was infracted for this post using two buttons.
    Last edited by Swizzle; 2011-12-08 at 07:00 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SheepHunter View Post
    If u think its just pressing 2 buttons u dont know mages, i want u to play mage and to the same for that long fights.. Its alot of timing with mana, cds and burn phases..

Classes without mana, wow hard to play just spaming buttons getting rage or w/e then u can never go oom or anything...

Arcane Blast, Arcane Missiles, Arcane Barrage, Presence of Mind, evocate, CD pop macro button, flame orb, mirror images are the abilities arcane mages use in every encounter. 8 buttons bare minimum. 9 if you need to blink. 10 if you need to ice block. It's not a 2 button spec.
    Last edited by mostlyharmless; 2011-12-08 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Micropeltes View Post
    Hey, nice vids. I have a question about an addon you have?

All your ads and bosses shows their health bar above them like when u press Shift + V but thats only friends for me.

I would need this addon because i cant see like when blood ads are dead and so on..

tyvm
    Try pressing just v.. works for me

I think thats what you're asking

---------- Post added 2011-12-08 at 04:17 PM ----------

User was infracted for this post using two buttons.
    Hey man... I would love to play fire... but I can't since my raid will lose their 3% dmg buff...

10+ Year Old Account
    very nice video mate well played as well Just wondering you seem to start burn phase immediatly, i personally wait and use them on the increased dmg phase on the claw/tentacle deathwing limb any cons/pros on this?:P

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

Quote Originally Posted by nimryas View Post
    very nice video mate well played as well Just wondering you seem to start burn phase immediatly, i personally wait and use them on the increased dmg phase on the claw/tentacle deathwing limb any cons/pros on this?:P
    You have a good point actually... But since you get the 20% for 100% of the time until you kill the platform that its on, using your burn phase when you normally would isnt really a big deal. Be sure to sub!

--Obai

Deleted

I think thats what you're asking[COLOR="red"]
    Yes that helped i had forgot how to set it on!

Quote Originally Posted by Micropeltes View Post
    Yes that helped i had forgot how to set it on!
    np man

--Obai

Deleted
    BOO no death animation

I've been doing the fight as arcane as well and trouncing our warrior and rogue.. maybe they are just bads hehe

Nice video, enjoyed seeing a different order from what we do (GRYB).

I think thats what you're asking

---------- Post added 2011-12-08 at 04:17 PM ----------

Hey man... I would love to play fire... but I can't since my raid will lose their 3% dmg buff...
    It was very ignorant for the person you quoted to ask how hard it was for you to press 2 buttons as arcane, it's equally ignorant of you to turn the retort around as a jab for fire. Any good mage knows both specs require a lot more than simply 2 buttons, different playstyles, etc. The reason some of us prefer fire is the playstyle and the fact that unlike arcane, our main nuke doesn't do 85%+ of the damage. That isn't meant as an insult to arcane.
    Last edited by Tycruise; 2011-12-09 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycruise View Post
    It was very ignorant for the person you quoted to ask how hard it was for you to press 2 buttons as arcane, it's equally ignorant of you to turn the retort around as a jab for fire. Any good mage knows both specs require a lot more than simply 2 buttons, different playstyles, etc. The reason some of us prefer fire is the playstyle and the fact that unlike arcane, our main nuke doesn't do 85%+ of the damage. That isn't meant as an insult to arcane.
    You way overreacted there... I was simply replying to his post and stating why I wasn't fire for this kill.

Deleted

IF the dps you gain outweighs the 3% damage buff, go fire.

Personally, being fire on MoD is a 10-15k dps jump (since im way better at fire than arcane) so I can justify it easily