Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Oh great. It's the Vanilla Shadow Priest "WOTF or go home" fiasco, part two. Because I really wanted to roll a corpse instead of a troll due to op racials. :\
    Here's hoping it signals a revamp for other races, like maybe Gift of the Naaru not being complete garbage.

It is definitely a more interesting racial than longer breathing under water. I am just hoping they revamp all of the older racials.

Not to mention with a dk's Death Siphon, this racial would be a tad bit much...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by notwen View Post
    if it dont scale, a low lvl undead will have a 20% Lay on Hands ... lulz

sure it will scale
    I think the point is..that it wont scale with str, agi etc.
    Sounds good. But you know, at the end of expansion its pretty pathetic number - if not even at start. But it sounds fun for certain classes like locks and spriests or other spam spell ones.
    Its kinda like bloodfury, at start its ok "extra blue trinket quality" but at end of expansion its just "small boost because it doesnt scale and its heroic level trinket level", you know?

Only racials that scale properly are like
    Human pvp trinket racial - you have 2 trinket slots instead of 1 and each tier it grows because of that extra trinket slot.
    Human spirit racial - increases spirit you have 3% each tier
    Gnome racial - Mana pool increased by 5% (not sure hows that working on mop)
    Pandaren rested xp one (obviously because more xp each level).
    Gift of naaru - 20% health healed
    Orc racial - Damage dealt by pets increased by 5%.
    Belf one - now at least. 6% mana raises each tier.

So yeah. Sounds pretty weak. But fun
    Last edited by mmocd6ad878d9b; 2012-06-01 at 01:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    It is definitely a more interesting racial than longer breathing under water. I am just hoping they revamp all of the older racials.
    I doubt they will, but it would be fun to see what they come up with. I mean if they are going to rework racials on a larger scale, they might as well adress some of the other loud(er) concerns like EMFH being so apparently OP and mandatory in PvP. I wouldn't mind Humans loosing it in return for something generally more usefull. Hell if they really revamp and come up with cool ideas for racials for all pre-Cata races I'd give it a long hard think if I might race change to one that is really nice for my warlock, instead of staying Human for the rep racial.

That looks OP as hell, even in relation to the orc and troll racials. Really hoping that EVERY race gets a revamp in terms of racials. This looks way to good to be true though!

OK, WHAaaaaaaaat??? I sure hope that Night Elves get a passive damage proc for free in MoP, or this ability can never EVER happen in pvp!

I really don't care what PvE bonuses or treats are handed out for races or classes, that really doesn't affect me. But A member of the opposing action getting a free "vial of shadows" proc against me? I'm not screaming the ever popular horde favoritism here, but this ability makes no sense. It seems like a vampirism thing, which undead are not.

In my tanking spec (dk) I have over 200k, so in mop I have a feeling I'll get at least 100k more, which means 10k healing would be nothing. Still the racial is kinda cool but I honestly wouldn't race change yet. At least let's see what the other races get.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    I think most of the stuff we see coming through right now are fixed lvl 90 figures, and I'm fairly certain that ~13k will be a very small amount come end-game. Besides, adding in an internal cooldown and this might just be a passive, barely noticeable racial, like most of the others.

Useful and quirky, but not gamechanging.
    13k of 300k is 5% of your health.

That's a lot if there's a 20% proc chance and no I-CD.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehir View Post
    *Races changes EVERYONE

Just imagine Blood Death Knights it will be glorious
    The racial will scale with UH dk mastery.

And with 25 mastery granting a 62,5% increase in shadow damage.. it goings to be OP as fuck, add a trinket with a mastery proc into it and shit will go insane.

Mastery UH-DK's inc.

---------- Post added 2012-06-01 at 06:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    13k of 300k is 5% of your health.

That's a lot if there's a 20% proc chance and no I-CD.
    Or 21k~ healing for a UH DK.

And what if the proc is 1 per minute ? 16k damage at the end of the expansion will be something like 1-2% of the total HP .

what now?

First everyone tells to go Pandaren for MoP because of the food buff, now everyone screams that UD will the best Race for DPS.

decisions...decisions...

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    what now?

First everyone tells to go Pandaren for MoP because of the food buff, now everyone screams that UD will the best Race for DPS.

decisions...decisions...
    Wait it out, if it matters that much to ya.

Play what you like otherwise.

2m cd probly. Then it's lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are hardcore enough to pick a race solely for the "BiS" racials, then you prolly don't really care which race it is.
    If the RP or lore aspects of each race are important enough to you to consider them at character creation, then you prolly aren't really worried about a minimal advantage in racials.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

Quote Originally Posted by Zehir View Post
    Necrotic Strike
    Melee range
    1 Unholy
    Instant
    A vicious strike that deals 100% weapon damage and absorbs the next (0.75 * AP) healing received by the target. For 15 sec, or until the full amount of healing is absorbed, the target's casting time is increased by 30%.

O rly?
    Woosh!

10 chars

Deleted
    Massive race change inc!

That sounds like an awesome update to undead haha

Deleted
    Racials are pretty ridiculous as they are already, so this doesn't worry me

15+ Year Old Account
    13k isn´t all that much with the new hp amounts. But if they are updating the racials I cant wait for trolls
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.