Super Street fighter IV Pc v.s Console version 2

Apparently I was implying that I was going to pirate the game but I have every intention of BUYING the version that is recommended.

I recently tried the Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition for the PC, I love the new characters add in the the final version but the balance of the arcade edition is whole different and in some cases unbalanced compared to the original Street Fighter IV that I used to own, before it was stolen. I have read that the Console versions have the option to switch to the Super Street Fighter IV Balancing, which is missing in the PC version

So my question is this: Is the Balancing in Super Street Fighter IV closer to the originals, and should I buy a console version of SSFIV: Arcade Edition or should buy a PC or Console version of SFIV (which i know the balance was a lot fairer)

10+ Year Old Account
    The 3DS version at least in non multiplayer is easy as hell, except when the CPU picks Guile and spams two moves en repeat.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Get the console version of Super if you don't like AE's balancing. I don't think it's worth losing the 10+ extra characters of Super just to have vanilla SF4's balancing. Also worth noting: Super's balancing isn't any "closer" to vanilla's than AE's was, AE is just a different balance hash. (Incidentally I'd disagree with you about AE's balancing being worse than Vanilla's even though my BFF Seth keeps getting nerfed.)

A good place to read up on changes by character to the cast between AE and Super SF4 is here: http://wiki.shoryuken.com/Super_Street_Fighter_IV_AE

Just pick the character and you'll find a list of changes beneath the movelist.