Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I only have 1 primary gripe with the Pandaren female voice.

It's clearly the same voice actress who does the Draenei Female. They just don't sound different enough...

---------- Post added 2012-06-04 at 07:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CheshireKai View Post
    I really feel that the voice does not match the female pandaren
    You're not the only one... not only is it too deep - but it's clearly the same voice actress who does the Draenei. They just sound too close alike.

sure this has been mentioned but the inspection change has been around for weeks now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mephalia View Post
    Pure Firehawk for ding on lvl 90?
    Blizzard are you kidding me?
    Some of us has worked their asses to get this mount and I love being different from the others that with the glory hawk. And now everyone will be getting this mount so all the babies will be flying on it. That is just sad.
    The other thing will be if they dont nerf the drop of DW HC mount as well but since the nerfs everyone got that but still for the new expand need to be nerfed to 1% as it should be.
    It says Purple Fireworks. Not Pure Firehawks. There's somewhat of a difference between those two.

I do hope you're trolling. Especially considering that the mount required very little effort, just luck.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

People are going to keep whining and then we'll get Worgen female 2.0; a not-bad voice being replaced by that of a prepubescent Japanese girl who has inhaled helium, and it's really okay for some people to admit that this is what they want, there's no accounting for taste after all even if that taste makes you look ridiculous.

They could go the alternate direction and give them more facial options (and I read in a thread this is what they have in mind), which avoid another train wreck.

Voices are terrible. Recast please.

Quote Originally Posted by marmol View Post
    I hope Blizz changes the voice of female Pandaren, she sounds waaay too old, her animations suggest that she is young and energetic, but the voice sounds if not like old lady, then at least not like a young energetic female.
    While I agree the voice sounds too old for the portrayal, Panadarians seem like the class designed for fatties. Previous races; Taurens excepted mostly; have been very fit and firm... now we have the flabbies... perfect for far too many players. FWIW, a few of the emotes sounded very, uh, bordering on racial stereotypes.... especially the "Your are so skilled". I swear if I hear "Love you long time" from them Blizzard won't enjoy the firestorm. They have to be very careful with asian female voices and trying to being "cute"
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Deleted
    Shamefur dispray much ?

Deleted
    1:40 on the Female Pandaren voice video.

That sounds an -awefull- lot like Aggra/Tyrande.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fireworks feel a little underwhelming to me. I don't expect much for hitting max level. After all, it's not exactly a magnificent feat. However, some potions and/or flasks to get the ball rolling for a fresh 90 would be very welcome. Especially during the start of an expansion, when said items are at their most expensive. A few (5 or so) won't last long, but it's still that much fewer you need to stock up on immediately. WotLK did it perfectly I feel.

Fireworks just end up on my bank alt for that random day I decide I'm bored and want to shoot them off. Hasn't happened yet though.

The inspection change is good. No more people asking you to go to *Leader's location*.

Deleted
    I will enjoy killing every panda I see, especially if it's a female. I don't like the animations/voices.

Some of us has worked their asses to get this mount and I love being different from the others that with the glory hawk. And now everyone will be getting this mount so all the babies will be flying on it. That is just sad.
    The other thing will be if they dont nerf the drop of DW HC mount as well but since the nerfs everyone got that but still for the new expand need to be nerfed to 1% as it should be.

really? are you somewhat incapable of reading? it say FIREWORK not FIREHAWK, i'd suggest getting some sort of corrective lenses or glasses.. unless of course you are trolling and i fell for it.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Give me a break here. You didn't even read the part where this is beta and it might change? But I indulge you. So..."Zero level of difficulty / challenge / chance to die means (something has) little or no replay value and are basically a waste of development resources. " Oh...that sounds like QUESTING in WoW. Wasted resources. Wait..that also sounds like 5 man normals? Wasted resources. LFR: No challenge, no chance to die. Wasted resources. I bet you agree on that but TWO million players in LFR will beg to differ.
    I agree with your full post. (Just didn't wanna quote the whole thing). I happen to know a few good uses for scenarios as well, even though they may not provide a challenge in terms of difficulty. I have a few people in my guild who are actually new to WoW. They are trying out different specs and rotations at the moment to see which ones they like the best. Scenarios would actually be a wonderful place for them to test out some of these. Only because if they aren't pulling the biggest numbers no one is going to give those players too hard of a time. Target dummies are nice, but they are not accurate when it comes to the actual damage you do in most cases. Only because target dummies don't lose life so you can't use finishing moves, or moves that get increased damage at 30% or lower life, etc. So Scenarios are a great way for newer members to get a feel on how their character plays at max level, and it will help them improve.

Everything in this game serves a purpose. Anyone who thinks, "Well this is too easy, there's no challenge, it's stupid and a waste of space", I suggest those people do what is considered harder, like normal raids or HM raids...or rated battlegrounds, arenas, etc. No one is required to participate in every aspect of the game. Everyone can choose what they want to do and what they don't want to do. But just because it's not something that appeals to one person doesn't mean it's gonna be the same way with every person. I personally am looking forward to playing through scenarios simply for the lore aspect. Plus I love questing. But sadly I've done all my loremaster stuff. So scenarios are gonna be kinda like one big quest, so it does appeal to me. And since they seem to be more interactive than dailies I think I will enjoy them a little more.

Deleted
    Yeah for the level 90 mail & fireworks!
    Brings back fond memories of reaching level 80 in Dalaran

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    You're not the only one... not only is it too deep - but it's clearly the same voice actress who does the Draenei. They just sound too close alike.
    The Draenei similarity doesn't bug me, but the voice seems a bit too old for the look, like hearing a 50-year-old voice come out of a 30-year-old mouth. Not saying they should all sound like teenagers, mind you, but it is just a little too deep for such a youthful-looking face.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

haha stupid Dranei Paladin about to get mauled by that fucking Druid

PS - Horde favortism

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensa View Post
    Zero level of difficulty / challenge / chance to die means the scenarios have little or no replay value and are basically a waste of development resources. They also do nothing to teach people how to play better beyond standing in green healing circles so have little value in that regard as well.

<snip>

Personally, I would prefer that some aspects of the game beyond Heroic raiding presented some form of meaningful challenge. And I would prefer well thought out and creative content, even if there was less of it, then having everything but the kitchen sink thrown into the game regardless of it's quality, lore consistency and complete lack of challenge...but hey that's just me.
    Given that group composition is not a factor in these, I don't know what else you would honestly expect. Scenarios are not meant to be super serious business. Tuning hasn't been done yet on anything much but I don't expect them to end up being terribly difficult.

The new Character Inspection changes make the pug form faster and easier finaly.

We've known for months that Scenarios did not require a tank or a healer.

So when people complain that it's to easy I don't comprehend it.
    Or maybe they wanted a event that 5 DPS could do and would rather have it very difficult so they would do a corpse run when people die?