Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    im guessin they are trying to lure you away so that when that pigging rare spawns youll be too busy fighting and their mate can jump in and nab it

Quote Originally Posted by bewbew View Post
    Usual garbage from people who don't understand the game.

Look - even in seasons where classes were over the top (season 5 comes to mind), EVERYONE who was competitive would go and play the "OP" stuff.

And then who do you think would come out on top? Logic clearly dictates it's the BEST PLAYERS, considering they were all playing "broken" setups.

Getting Glad title is not hitting "the big 2k", or "omg getting t2 weapon". It's further down the line. What a duelist team lacks, compared to a Glad team, is consistency and beating counters, because YOU WILL fight hard counters, and if you get farmed, you lost your title. And you absolutly need consistency because if you lack it, you might fluke a game and lose all the rating you got for 7 matches of absolutly perfect play.
    Issue is though, comps like triple DPS is so touch and go that you literally cannot do anything to stop it sometimes. Also winning 10 games against 1800 players and losing 1 to a dc and another to a triple dps blowing up your healer because by pure fluke everything crit is just unlucky and sometimes that's the difference between a duelist and a gladiator.

If you queue week 1, you avoid these problems. Everyone queues week 1 so you dont have to farm 1800 teams. If you start midseason chances are you wont get glad. On my BG there are 3 teams I know who started a few weeks ago and barely got glad; and these are rank 1 players. Consistency is important, yes, however the way MMR is designed for most players who can get glad but the places are taken up by boosters, it's not enough.
    this game sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Eskobar View Post
    Nice epeen stroke going around here, someone needs attention badly.
    /thread The TC should feel special again now.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slickx View Post
    I don't get it. I'll be camping for aeonaxx and someone of the other faction will always emote me and taunt me to come down and fight them, Why? Do they not see my Gladiator title and furious glad tabard? Do they seriously think they'll be able to 1v1 me? It's always the people <1500 rating that do this.

Can someone explain why people do this? if im on an alt this never happens, but whenever I'm on my pvp toon with Gladiator it happens all day
    You dont need a fancy achi to prove your pro at pvp, it depends on your skills because some people actually get boosted to glad these days so maybe they thought you got boosted and tried to kill you or they just want a challenge
    Quote Originally Posted by Mil Mascaras View Post
    People complain that catering to the 1% of players for (mythic) raids is atrocious.

981 page thread about wanting Blizzard to cater to less 1% of the player base is downright giggle worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Why is it that all PVP-players seem to have a need for constant attention and e-peening? If the gang of my servers pvpers are in Goldshire, it's impossible to be around without picking up 50 completely unknown (to me) ways of being extremely rude and egocentric.
    As opposed to the attention-whoring you are doing now by purposefully drawing negative attention to yourself? I have a question, are you trolling or are you just stupid?

This thread is seriously still alive?

I'll take care of this guys, step back.

Deleted
    So much jellyness and assumptions about OP here o.O

I allways want to challenge best people at their own thing and see how I manage... Well I don't actually know what is the thing that triggers it, but whenever I see someone accomplished (like raiding with realm's best guild GM) I want to compete just more (beat him on meters, use raid utilities better than him etc). Same goes with my friends, like in Battlefield it allways feels special to get better K/D or score than my buddy or kill him if we are on opposite sides.

It just feels good against special people.
    Last edited by mmoc43d3e71278; 2012-06-05 at 02:14 PM. Reason: against special people

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandoh View Post
    seriously though.... why hasnt this thread been closed yet.
    Because I was asleep.

The thread seemed pretty harmless at first but I should've guessed it would've ended up going south regardless. Nothing much else to be said than has already, either they want to fight you to try and improve or they just want to annoy you and hassle you because you have an arena title. Put if off whilst camping or just ignore them if you don't feel like being bothered, not really sure what else we here can do for you.