Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    Ah, perfect! After 5 or so games I finally know what WIFOM means.
    Ha, I feel exactly the same way. I'd assumed pretty much correctly, but it's nice to actually know.

I know what WIFOM was before I know there was a term for it . But I guess that's more or less the same thing as not knowing what WIFOM is...

Yeah, the term is wierd, but everyone can connect to the logic.
    Last edited by BoomChickn; 2012-06-09 at 09:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh hey Holz got banned.

Hopefully it's a short enough ban to not matter (maybe a mod knows?), but if not I'm guessing he'll be mod killed instead of us having to use a lynch on him (this was a rule implemented in a previous game).

Hasn't really been any action at all in here, but we have until Monday to figure out what we're doing in regards to a lynch.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Oh hey Holz got banned.

Hopefully it's a short enough ban to not matter (maybe a mod knows?), but if not I'm guessing he'll be mod killed instead of us having to use a lynch on him (this was a rule implemented in a previous game).

Hasn't really been any action at all in here, but we have until Monday to figure out what we're doing in regards to a lynch.
    yo, Holz is already dead so it won't affect the gameplay
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    In Krayzy's defence, I initially forgot he was dead too.

Least we know whoever killed Holz, Krayzy wasn't a part of it!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    Uhmmm...

Moving on now...

Deleted
    Hey all, drunk posting again. DAMN 50% off in the bar.
    Keep stealing all m money.

OT: I don't know, I've got this tingeling feeling about Dyra, she seems mafia due to the fact that she's only giving theories about the SK, (like.. twice.. or thrice)
    But no theories about mafians.

Hey all, just want to say that I will more than likely not be online before Monday afternoon. I'd rather not be lurker-lynched for that (do I get any bownie points for preempting my lurking?

Ok so some quick scum-hunting before I part from the internet for a while.

Boom is making me suspicious - some of the things he is saying makes me think he is the other traitor.

FoS Boom

I feel like after losing a member to lurking in night one, the mafia would be quick to jump on a bandwagon that isn't one of their own. So (excluding myself of course):

FoS Lysah, Dwarf

Mafia might have been trying to get Army to roleclaim, to get more info to NK next. If I remember correctly, Dyra was asking Army to defend himself - perhaps to get a roleclaim from him?

FoS Dyra

That's all I have, not a lot, I'll admit. But I'll get my vote on record, and see what happens when I log back in.

VOTE: Lysah
    (I found the lelly pm'ing you thing rather suspicious too)

Also, keleb, a note on your accusation of me earlier:
    I don't have internet access at home, so I'm limited to contribute only while I'm on campus. I wouldn't say that I'm more cautious (whenever I post it is usually throwing out a bunch of accusations like this), but I have been posting less than my first game. I promise the change in behavior is not intentional

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice, we have got some scum hunting going on.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    Hey all, drunk posting again. DAMN 50% off in the bar.
    Keep stealing all m money.

OT: I don't know, I've got this tingeling feeling about Dyra, she seems mafia due to the fact that she's only giving theories about the SK, (like.. twice.. or thrice)
    But no theories about mafians.
    TBH it's because I've got nothing in the way of theories. Except the one on Lysah claiming Mafia at the start. Then again she could just be a Traitor hoping for a NK. Only theorising about the SK because it would be ideal to remove a whole night kill, so the Jack can work on uncovering Mafia every other night rather than having to protect every night.

When was it revealed Lelly had PMed Lysah?

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    When was it revealed Lelly had PMed Lysah?
    I said it yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I said it yesterday.
    Brain is very sleep fogged, I'd read it, but nothing registered... TY.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    TBH it's because I've got nothing in the way of theories. Except the one on Lysah claiming Mafia at the start. Then again she could just be a Traitor hoping for a NK. Only theorising about the SK because it would be ideal to remove a whole night kill, so the Jack can work on uncovering Mafia every other night rather than having to protect every night.
    Yeah, I think the SK is a high priority target simply because if you kill him, you get rid of one NK opposed to the mafia where you need to kill 4-6 in order to finish them off.

It is a matter of priorities, and is probably one reason the SK has never won yet.

That said, lynching mafia on the way there is always good.

Today seems so slow compared to the last day phase with the lynch coming out of the blue...
    This explains a lot.

As with previous games, we need the SK alive to hit mafia. This game is currently 6 vs 5 in terms of town vs scum. If we mislynch then the game is over if the mafia hit the SK who hits a townie.

I'm counting the second traitor as part of the mafia, because we should play with that possibility in mind given a missing NK.

Yeah, I think the way it goes is to leave the SK up for the first few nights to let him hit scum, and then kill him when the odds become too great that he won't.
    This explains a lot.

As usual, what happens during the day doesn't really matter, which is the inherent flaw of multi faction games. The only thing that really matters is the night kills. That's why no one likes being town, especially a non-PR.

Good morning (or evening)!
    I was wrong on Holz, so I'll uptake his updating as penance.

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
    Lysah: Krayzy, Hokiefan [2]
    Krayzy: Lysah, Anakso [2]
    Anakso: Dyra [1]
    Dwarf: Nightfury [1]

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    As usual, what happens during the day doesn't really matter, which is the inherent flaw of multi faction games. The only thing that really matters is the night kills. That's why no one likes being town, especially a non-PR.
    Agreed. I know my vote is my weapon, but with an erratic sleep schedule, it's either burst of activity or dead when I'm around. The waiting is the worst part.

---------- Post added 2012-06-10 at 12:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hokiefan View Post
    I feel like after losing a member to lurking in night one, the mafia would be quick to jump on a bandwagon that isn't one of their own. So (excluding myself of course):

FoS Lysah, Dwarf
    I think you have a good point here. According to some scum hunting theories (at least those a google search brought up), the middle votes are more likely to be scum. With Holz's vote as an OMGUS vote, this gives FoS Hokiefan, Dwarf Lover, and BoomChickn.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokiefan View Post
    That's all I have, not a lot, I'll admit. But I'll get my vote on record, and see what happens when I log back in.

VOTE: Lysah
    (I found the lelly pm'ing you thing rather suspicious too)
    The real cop PM'ing someone? I'd think that they would do that after investigating someone and that with the crap shoot of Day 1, someone big like Lysah would be a decent investigation. Sure, that means that Lysah could still be the Godmother, but since Lelly trusted her, I'll trust her experience, for now. Of course, this could be a deception on the part of Lysah and Lelly never contacted her.

They say luck favors the bold, so Vote Krayzy Unvote
    Last edited by Nalnik; 2012-06-10 at 04:57 AM.
    -----+-- [Thaddius] ++++++++

Just because you are unique, does not mean you are right.
    Ðoser of Illidan

I wish I had thought of that, actually. Will make a mental note in the future if I ever get picked as scum again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will admit that I me voting for AoD when I did does make me look a little bit suspicious, but I am not scum. If you have played with me in the past, you should know that this is my play style and always has been, no matter what my role was.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)