Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Good morning. Here's my thoughts as I know them.

Facts:
    1 Goon
    1 Godfather

1 Jailer
    1 Jack
    1 Other VT
    Me

With 6 votes on Anakso and only 5 town members at least one of the voters is mafia trying to distance themself.

Assumptions:
    Dyra is the Jack.
    Dyra knows who the Jailer is. If these are false, then the real Jack or Jailer might be costing us the game.
    Hokiefan was killed for his write up and thoughts on people's votings and posts.

Thoughts:
    If Hokie was wrong, there'd be no reason to off him since he'd just go after the wrong person and the mafia would win.
    This means Boom and one other are scum.
    Dwarf is the Jailer.
    I'm going to wait on Dyra before I cast my vote.

Vote BoomChickn

I really feel people are rushing forward without asking questions now. Someone very easily could have killed hokie to cast a shadow on me.

So far people are voting on others who are on the fence, leaning towards scum, which I seem to have been too. Killing a person who was just a bit more suspicious would easily incriminate them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Vote: Boom
    I've been suspicious of him for many days and he's the one I'm currently most suspicious of. As of who the other is, I'm not sure, Krayzy and Nalnik seem the most suspicious to me, but I'll have to look through that more.
    I do believe the Mafia is thinking in longterm and setting up one member to be safe. I think mafia sacrificed Anakso to have one (or perhaps two) members look more clean. Anakso seemed to be a possible "bandwagon" target rather early that day and having mafia vote him out themselves makes a really nice set up for at least one member, who can then stay safe up until the end of the game.
    The tactic of "follow Dyra" is rather nice though since she's confirmed town, knows and can get info from the JK and draw conclusions without letting the mafia know so I think it's one to follow even though it currently points me out. There's room for a bit more error and I guess I can be sacrificed. I might even suggest that you get me out instead of Boom first to see that I'm not wrong, but since I Do believe Boom is mafia, I'll keep my vote there since I do believe it to be the best choice, there should be enough votes to swing the bandwagon if you want. It would be kinda fun to see who switches and when.

---------- Post added 2012-06-19 at 07:21 PM ----------

Seems I took to long writing and didn't update before posting and my vote was the final one so you can't switch the wagon, oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    And that is that.

Foxxi/Worgen come tell us what Boom was please.

*fingers crossed*

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    (so I forgot to mark who the gf was so hopefully I got this right)

*ahem*

Another day, another dollar...wait...no....wrong thing! Another day, another lynch! The town has converged on Boomchickn, disbelief on everyone's faces at his claims to be innocent. As he was falling with the noose around his neck, he shouted a name. Unfortunately it was cut short by EEGHGHGHGHGHG as the rope reached it's limit. Oh, before I forget, Boom was the head honcho, el presidente, THE BIG KAHUNA of the mafia: The godfather!

It is now night! Send your stuffs to Foxxi! I'm going to hazard having the same deadline as day was before should be fine. Soooo, that means Wednesday @ 11pm EDT!

---------- Post added 2012-06-19 at 04:29 PM ----------

Sooooo, Foxxi wants me to tell you all the deadline is actually 8 pm EDT on Wednesday!

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

as dawn arrives on the town of Vanilla and the towns people converge, it is found that another quiet night has passed.

with 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

day deadline thursday by 11am EDT

10+ Year Old Account
    With two people jailed last night this makes it so we have a 50/50 shot of lynching the remaining mafia member.

Vote Keleb

---------- Post added 2012-06-19 at 07:04 PM ----------

I might be back later tonight. I'll be busy cleaning my jail cells.

Really, Krayzy? I can't get anything right. Well, time to go back to the drawing board on trying to figure anything out.

Out of curiosity, who was jailed/protected by yourself/Dyra.
    Last edited by Nalnik; 2012-06-20 at 01:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this has been some of the best uses of the jailer/JoaT role so far. Nicely played! And I agree Nalnik, I originally pegged Krayzy as suspicious but after his claim...
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried playing it as coyly as possible. I figured I could talk myself out of any lynch (last game is the only game I've been lynched and I was scum and looked real guilty) but if need be I could always role claim. With me looking somewhat suspicious I figured the mafia would leave me alone so that they could direct attention onto me.

Dyra has "known" (I don't think she fully trusted I was the jailer until maybe yesterday) my role and I have known hers since just prior to her role claiming. That day the town was in pretty bad shape and I was pretty sure she was town so I took the risk of telling her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well then, I tip my hat to you good sir for a game well played so far. We shall see how this day progresses.

---------- Post added 2012-06-19 at 11:02 PM ----------

Also, with BoomChickn being among the major lobbyists for my untimely demise, and him turning out to be the Godfather, I presume this clears my name?
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

I'd rather wait for Dyra to absolutely confirm that Krayzy is the jailer, but I'll take her post yesterday that he's town to be confirmation enough and we are drawing very near the end in any case.

If it were done when ’tis done, then ’twere well it were done quickly.

Vote Keleb

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    Well then, I tip my hat to you good sir for a game well played so far. We shall see how this day progresses.

---------- Post added 2012-06-19 at 11:02 PM ----------

Also, with BoomChickn being among the major lobbyists for my untimely demise, and him turning out to be the Godfather, I presume this clears my name?
    Unfortunately not. You are the other side of the 'jailed last night' coin. :P

However, we're both in agreement that we think keleb is the final Mafioso. If not, then we still have a jail and doctor to prevent the NK to finally bring us home.

VOTE Keleb

I can confirm Krayzy is the person I've been in contact with in regards to the Jailer. I haven't had a chance to Cop him to confirm his innocence, but since if he was Mafia he would have been able to kill me last night (or 2 nights ago too) knowing I was unable to protect myself. Therefore, I believe him.
    Last edited by Dyra; 2012-06-20 at 06:16 AM.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know it's night and all, but..

Can we just end this? I don't mind playing it out but it's kind of pointless. We can be wrong on Keleb, both be JK's again tonight and jail the other 2 remaining people, be wrong again tomorrow, then still jail the other remaining person (it would just have to be the other person doing jailing), and the finally end it the 3rd day.

Even if we keep being wrong there will not be another night kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I know it's night and all, but..

Can we just end this? I don't mind playing it out but it's kind of pointless. We can be wrong on Keleb, both be JK's again tonight and jail the other 2 remaining people, be wrong again tomorrow, then still jail the other remaining person (it would just have to be the other person doing jailing), and the finally end it the 3rd day.

Even if we keep being wrong there will not be another night kill.
    Much as I hate to bust your bubble, I can't jail 2 nights consecutively. Also we need 1 more vote for night.

The odds are reasonably good for a town win now, but we can still lose this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Much as I hate to bust your bubble, I can't jail 2 nights consecutively. Also we need 1 more vote for night.

The odds are reasonably good for a town win now, but we can still lose this.
    There are 3 votes for Keleb.

Role: Jack of All Trades
    Each night you may take on a different role. You cannot perform an investigative role (cop/seer) two nights in a row.
    Only says you can't be an investigator two nights in a row.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    "With the townies in fervor over their recent successful lynches, the townies quickly motion to lynch Keleb due association with the previous lynchees. Keleb denies these unsound accusations and attempts to flee the town on his trust-worthy tricycle. Sadly, Keleb's trust-worthy tricycle breakdowns near the town exit, and the remaining townies proceed to catch up with him and savagely gang-murder him. While mugging his dead corpse, the townies note that his driver's license lacks any organ donor stickers. Clearly by this non-altruistic evidence, it becomes evident to everyone that Keleb must of indeed been the last remaining mafia member left alive.

With the serial killer & mafia all dead, the townies rejoices in victory. A victory they convey by interpretivly dancing their feelings of joy and exaltation. This act greatly angers the Great Canid Gods, who are offended by the town's defiance against them and their single commandment of 'Though shalt not dance interpretativly while in the presence of the Great Canid Gods'.

Exacting their vengeance upon the four remaining townies, the Great Canid Gods cast a powerful curse upon the town which afflicts them with undeath.

Almost immediately, the recent dead swarm upon the survivors in the center of the town.

The Dwarf Lover is the first to die when he trips upon a pebble while attempting to flee the oncoming onslaught.

Nalnik is the second to die. After having been backed into a corner by the crazed undead, Nalnik kills himself in fear of being torn to shreds by the dead. The cause of death was suicide via trampoline.

Dyra is the third to die. After having evaded the zombies by hiding in one of the town's many abandoned warehouses. Dyra notes small shadows inching closer and closer to her. At first alarmed by the encroaching shadows, Dyra breaths a sigh of relief as she realizes that they are only a couple of cute wayward critters (kittens, puppies, ect......) seeking comfort in her arms. Too late however, does she notice the red tint in their eyes, these are no normal little critters. Within less than a mili-second, Dyra becomes engulfed in a swarm of fluffy hair and cuteness, and the only thought to of came across her mind was 'WHY!!! WHY!!! WHY DIDN'T I LISTEN TO ARMY OF DARKNESS!!! WHY!!!' And then she totally died.

Krazy dies from cancer."

The dead win, the end .

---------- Post added 2012-06-20 at 03:41 AM ----------

http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/pyx2UE9ZVZ2 - Dead Thread

I don't have the mafia thread .
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-06-20 at 10:06 AM.

Hey, let a man defend himself will ya?
    Mafia Thread:
    http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/TPmUZXDzCJQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah I forgot Boom was dead.
    Thought we still needed 4 votes.

I can't believe we won!.... T_T