Deleted

This weeks free champion rotation

Hey. Saw the free champion rotation and got excited, as I've always wanted to try gangplank, heimer and galio out.

But I've only got like half of them? There are many free champs this week that are missing for me. Like I only have 5 of them, and sejuani is still free for me, even when she shouldn't be.

Is this a bug or something that's happened to everyone?

Could be that you already have them and they don't show the F2P icon on the avatar.

Deleted
    My champion list bugs out quite often, essentially it might only show half the champions I actually own, so what I do is; on the left hand side of the champion list, there will be a little list saying like "Owned" "Available" "Not Owned". If you click on that list and switch between the options, your champions should correct themselves.

Not 100% sure if this will work for you, but it does for me. Hope it helps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Could be that you already have them and they don't show the F2P icon on the avatar.
    No, I don't have them. And even if I have a champion that is free, the icon is always shown. 6 of this weeks free champions are greyed out and I'm unable to pick them.

Quote Originally Posted by Strifus View Post
    My champion list bugs out quite often, essentially it might only show half the champions I actually own, so what I do is; on the left hand side of the champion list, there will be a little list saying like "Owned" "Available" "Not Owned". If you click on that list and switch between the options, your champions should correct themselves.

Not 100% sure if this will work for you, but it does for me. Hope it helps.
    Nope, doesn't work :/

Deleted
    Are you trying them in normal or ranked?

Deleted
    Tried normal and custom (doesn't work), havn't tried in ranked, as I do not play a champion that's new to me in ranked.

Edit: They appeared now out of the blue. No idea what may have caused this, since I've never experienced it before.

Anyway, this thread may be closed or left open if others have similar issues.
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2012-06-05 at 02:22 PM.

Deleted
    If you attempt to play a F2P champion that you do not own in a ranked game, it won't allow you. That might be why