Page 1 of 21
... LastLast
    Deleted

Nintendo e3 2012 press conference.

you can watch it like in just under 40 mins right.... Here or Here

Its not even started and already has 500 likes with 40 dislikes .. love it.
    Last edited by mmoccc0b2dd691; 2012-06-05 at 03:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My location is irrelevant to your interests
    Ooo cool thanks! Hope something excitening gets announced.

MY BODY IS READY.

But I won't be able to watch it because I'll be at work ;-;
    I mostly play fighting games these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    I really hope it's better than the other ones. Please Nintendo, no crappy singers. Just Miyamoto, Reggie, and a lot of games.
    Well pikmin 3 is comfirmed to be announced so that's something to look forward to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I swear if they do or show anything related to a dancing, singing or kinect type game, I will forever hate Nintendo.
    Last edited by Byrogan; 2012-06-05 at 01:30 PM.

Only thing exciting is Super Smash Bros 4, whatever the title is. Everything else will be the usual Nintendoo-doo.

Not much competition from Sony and Microsoft this year, I'm sorry to say. Microsoft had lots of news if you're a fan of popular american sports, dancing or want an alternative to itunes/spotify, but few interesting games. I liked the Smartglass concept, but I fear they have a product that will be easily implemented and widely used by content creators. Especially outside of the US, where I live. Sony presented quite a few quality games, but very little innovation. Hopefully, Nintendo will contribute with something more interesting. We already know a good deal about the new hardware, so hopefully they will have some nice demos that makes the new controller concept really exciting. If not, I'm writing off consoles for a year, so many good pc games out there now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaInsane View Post
    Well pikmin 3 is comfirmed to be announced so that's something to look forward to.
    Ugh, am I the only person who just does not like it? It's like Lemmings but less fun.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    Ugh, am I the only person who just does not like it? It's like Lemmings but less fun.
    As there are people who dislike water, I'm pretty sure you're not the only one.

If there is one good thing it is that Nintendo won't be a bunch of shooters and sports.

If they announce a new final fantasy KH3 and a HD zelda for the wii U. My life may be complete.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    If they announce a new final fantasy KH3 and a HD zelda for the wii U. My life may be complete.
    I'm hopeful, but I do not expect Zelda HD this early on unfortunaly. But perhaps a new zelda title for the 3ds?

MOAR ZELDA!!!

*throws panties at Nintendo*

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    I'm right there with you, bud.
    Stabby stab stab.
    Avatar courtesy of Kelly Aarons of woweh.com

15+ Year Old Account
    Only thing nintendo has to do to win e3 is reggie walk on the stage. Everybody else has been awful besides ubisoft which was ok.

If Nintendo's line up looked like this they would turn the worst e3 ever into the best

Pikmin 3
    Zelda: HD
    Pokemon Red: 3D-HD
    Mario game
    Fire Emblem: HD
    Metroid: HD
    Super Smash Bros. 4
    Final Fantasy HD
    New IP
    New IP

However to win E3 all Nintendo has to do is walk on stage and not show us the Big Three S's of Social Media, Sports, and Shooters
    Last edited by Markluzz; 2012-06-05 at 02:31 PM.

Bring this world what it needs...... a Pokémon MMORPG for the Wii U

10+ Year Old Account
    Fire Emblem Awakening is one of the main reasons I'm looking forward to this, they best not do a Light and Shadow and make it Jap only.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Byrogan View Post
    I swear if they do or show anything related to a dancing, singing or kinect type game, I will forever hate Nintendo.
    Better avert your eyes during the "Just Dance" segment then. One of the first announced games for the WiiU, it'll be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    BLASPHEMY! J/k, you're welcome to your opinion, but I don't see how it's much similar to Lemmings at all. Lemmings walked in a straight line and had to be re-directed with various implements, while Pikmin can be given direct orders and are essentially an extension of the player. They're only like Lemmings in the sense that they don't think for themselves at all (and will go blindly to their deaths), but that applies to just about any unit in a RTS game.

What I loved about Pikmin was the open-endedness of it all. Especially in Pikmin 2 when they got rid of the 30-day time limit. It was a game that was almost deceptively simple in its execution, but it had so many hidden layers. And I loved the art style of the game. You could really build an affection for those little guys, and watching them get slaughtered en masse was hard to watch sometimes. Though I'm sure some sadists out there would do it on purpose just to see the many different ways Pikmin could die.

I've been praying for a Pikmin 3 for years. Please Nintendo!

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they announce Watch_Dogs for Wii U, the game would fit with the controller so well. It's kind of a shame they won't be showing 3ds titles, I was looking forward to more Luigi's Mansion news. I feel Zelda is unlikely given those games take a while to make, and SS came out last November. We could see an HD remake though.

Metroid has been AWOL for a while now, it's been 5 years since the last proper Metroid game, I feel we could be seeing some of that on show. ZombiU, and some other Ubisoft games will be shown, Pikmin 3 and as always, I pray for an HD F-Zero game, remake or brand new.