JC/Enchanting/Alchemy

So i heard these professions synergise well together? How does it work?

10+ Year Old Account
    http://stormspire.net/consortium-qua...g-newbies.html

Check out that link, it will explain most of what you need to know, if not all of it.

There are many places that you can find info about the typical thing that most people do with those 3 professions. It is commonly called The Ore Shuffle. Right now it is slowing down due to the end of expansion and Diablo 3, but when MoP starts back up, it is one of the main ways a lot of people will make a lot of gold. There are some other posts here on these forums that go into detail about the ore shuffle. Good luck and have fun!
    Cheap Diablo 3 Gear and more! www.Gnomegates.com

Ore shuffle eh? Sounds fun lol

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy valmer View Post
    Ore shuffle eh? Sounds fun lol
    I used to make gold off herbalism and alchemy, but now I'm ore shuffling and I'm making tons of gold. Before you start, read a few guides on how to properly shuffle and just take your time with it. The biggest thing is getting your ore for the right price since you need to turn a profit on it. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message with details on prices of cata enchanting mats and cut red gem prices.

Look up the Ore shuffle, it has to deal with lots of gems and enchanting mats, great way of making gold in the beginning of every patch/xpac.
    Sweeter than yo mama's apple pie.

Deleted
    Yeah the shuffle would be most suited to these, although there are loads of ways to make some easy gold with these professions.