Page 7 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    The way it was working for me was if I cast it on a friendly target and it passed through only friendly targets then it would do no healing but would show the animation. If I cast it on an enemy target it would heal and dps any targets it passed through. If I cast it on a friendly target but it was going to pass through an enemy target it would do all healing and damage to targets that it passed.

It is a very weird bug to have come about, seemingly only doing healing if it passes at least 1 enemy target.

Another thing is that although Chi Torpedo is still only healing for around 2k it is doing damage for around 15-25k. Seems like it's maybe taking the Windwalker / Brewmaster version of the spell instead of Mistweaver.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't there a passive ability that allowed you to heal while you were rolling?

Or has that ability been removed?

Deleted
    It's the Chi Torpedo talent that gives roll a heal / damage capability.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagri View Post
    It's the Chi Torpedo talent that gives roll a heal / damage capability.
    Yeah I know about Chi Torpedo, but I could have sworn there was a passive that allowed a Monk to heal allies while he was rolling.

Must have gotten removed.

Was looking for this thread and coudn't find it.. Then I saw it...

We've been stickied!! Grats everyone especially EGT

Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Was looking for this thread and coudn't find it.. Then I saw it...

We've been stickied!! Grats everyone especially EGT
    Haha,/cheers

Edit: Reminder for all of those testing out Mistweaver tomorrow, please post your experiences with this first encounter in Mogu'shan.

I'll make sure to finish the "Healing through Damage" portion of the guide before tomorrows testing. Extremely busy with website stuff... And I need my D3 fix >.<!
    Last edited by MixelPlx; 2012-06-22 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EGTactics View Post
    Haha,/cheers

Edit: Reminder for all of those testing out Mistweaver tomorrow, please post your experiences with this first encounter in Mogu'shan.

I'll make sure to finish the "Healing through Damage" portion of the guide before tomorrows testing. Extremely busy with website stuff... And I need my D3 fix >.<!
    If you need any help im happy to help how ever I can.

From reading and looking at what each profession offers man its hard to choose, I kinda want to go engineering to be a monk on a rocket :3

Edit: Was planning on going JC/Enchanting for the ore shuffle in mop but looks like thats being nerfed to a degree due to spirit of harmony for transmuting.
    Last edited by Lyriok; 2012-06-22 at 01:28 AM.

Got some footage and will be posting a separate thread if you would like to check out the boss kill from a Mistweaver POV!

Deleted
    That would be nice to see. Also a log if you have it?

Deleted
    I've read that quite a few people have been surprised at the effectiveness of our mastery on this fight. Looking at your video there I don't see any orbs sitting around at the end either so do you feel that they contributed to your healing a lot there?

Quote Originally Posted by Nagri View Post
    I've read that quite a few people have been surprised at the effectiveness of our mastery on this fight. Looking at your video there I don't see any orbs sitting around at the end either so do you feel that they contributed to your healing a lot there?
    Without logs, I can't be sure. We did this fight around 6-7 times and each time, barely saw any orbs floating around.
    Now this is either due to not procing as I previously thought or people are consuming them right away.

I've reforged all of my gear out of any mastery(sitting at around 10-11% chance) and I still see Renewing Mists procing a lot.

I'd like to read more about others experiences with stats and the effectiveness of Mastery.

Edit: Remember to check out our POV thread for Mogu'shan Vaults.
    Last edited by MixelPlx; 2012-06-26 at 03:02 AM.

So i just tested "Will of the Emperor" dont have any logs eaither.

The team i raided with wanted me to stay range. But i notice now the power of Zen Sphere. Makes good dmg and healing from eminance. Just had hard time to figur out who is it best to place it on to get most eminance healing from it.

The only time i did melee heal was the adds in the begining and some during the fight. But then again i dont see a point testing it out befor they get the scaling right.

But im happy that from next beta build we can use UI addons healbot <3

Quote Originally Posted by Tatuin View Post
    But im happy that from next beta build we can use UI addons GRID <3
    Fixed it for you! :P

Im starting to lean more towards Zen sphere as its instant and doesn't have a travel distance, its more direct.

Fixed it for you! :P

Im starting to lean more towards Zen sphere as its instant and doesn't have a travel distance, its more direct.
    /nod. Though it's bound to get nerfed, damage side of it at least. The heals with explosion need a buff for sure.

As for Grid, I cant wait to use it.

I started to heal wiht healbot and have tried to change to another one but never liked them.

Oh and yes the dmg part of Zen is to powerfull atm. Mine did crit for 118k or was it 180k, but the healing from it should get buffed if its working as it should atm, tho i doubt it. So we just need to sit and wait for a beta build that might fix it soon ™

Item - Monk T14 Mistweaver 2P Bonus - Reduces the mana cost of your Surging Mist spell by 10%.
    Item - Monk T14 Mistweaver 4P Bonus - Your Chi Wave spell will now heal 1 additional targets.
    Soothing Mist healing was reduced by 50%. (Ghostcrawler uses nerf, Its super effective)
    Teachings of the Monastery now requires Serpent Stance.

Item - Monk T14 Mistweaver 2P Bonus - Reduces the mana cost of your Surging Mist spell by 10%.
    Item - Monk T14 Mistweaver 4P Bonus - Your Chi Wave spell will now heal 1 additional targets.
    Soothing Mist healing was reduced by 50%. (Ghostcrawler uses nerf, Its super effective)
    Teachings of the Monastery now requires Serpent Stance.
    Not sure how I feel about the Soothing Mists nerf. I'll judge/test it once the build is available to play.

I'd like the 4PC to effect all Lv.30 talent choices instead of just Chi Wave. Forcing people to pick Chi Wave is kind of meh considering Zen Sphere or Chi Burst might be more useful in different encounters.

Vestment's of the Red Crane 496 version.

http://mop.wowhead.com/itemset=1131

Just because that's the current topic of the thread.
    Last edited by Hijiri; 2012-06-29 at 07:12 AM.

Deleted
    I am seriously quite worried about that SoM nerf, 50% is way too much. I agree that on raid fights within the range of serpent statue, it can be powerful. But our healing in 5-mans will suffer a lot..especially in lower tiers with low amounts of spirit - we have no other "basic" heal. Surging mist is quite expensive right now and all other heals have CD/cost Chi. Even if they wanted to nerf it to half, they could mabe nerf it to 70% and make the Statue copy only half of the heal, the net nerf would be nearly the same and our 5man healing would suffer too much.
    But maybe I am wrong, I didnt see many of the lvl 90 numbers, how much heals SoM in current 90 gear..and how much heals Heal, Healing Wave, Nourish or Holy Light?

Also, maybe this is the kind of change we do see from blizz from time to time in beta.."Soothing Mists are possibly OP, so we try to nerf it harder than we expect to be needed and then possibly find the balance somewhere inbetween the OP and the nerfed value". They really did this to many classes during the beta and I sincerely hope, this is the same case.

As for the set bonus, I would put my right hand (ok, maybe just the left one), that they will change the 4pc setbonus. As for the 2pc one, it is ok and quite consistent with other healers'. And yay for the Red Crane!
    Last edited by mmoc1dfaca83b0; 2012-06-29 at 09:21 AM.