Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[Rift] Storm Legion Picture Gallery

Damn!! check out these screenies and some concept art for Rift : Storm Legion, the cities will be huge

Finally, doing her best impersonation of the Queen from Aliens...here's Crucia

Deleted
    I guess ill be playing rift again, the new stuff looks awesome

The funny thing is everyone seems to be forgetting that we are taking on Regulos this xpac. I read somewhere the continent Regulos is occupying is horror themed continent ala Ravenloft or World of Darkness.

I might enjoy that quite a bit.

Yea it seems most of what they are showing off right now is from Dusken. I see shots in there from Eternal City, Dusken Spires, Golem Foundry. That said I don't know if you will fight Regulos this expansion. They never said that. I tend to think he will be the focus of the next expansion after Storm Legion.

I am still unsure about Crucia. Overall, she looks friggin awesome. And then you get to the face, and her awesomeness gets reduced a few pegs. But overall, everything is looking awesome. Can't wait to see how large that city is gonna be.

Dat concept art.

Quote Originally Posted by Khelendros View Post
    Yea it seems most of what they are showing off right now is from Dusken. I see shots in there from Eternal City, Dusken Spires, Golem Foundry. That said I don't know if you will fight Regulos this expansion. They never said that. I tend to think he will be the focus of the next expansion after Storm Legion.
    I read Elrar's forum post as implying we fight them both in the new raids. It was suggested elsewhere in a few places too. Maybe I read too much into it? We shall see.

Doubt they would release both on the same tier so I doubt it. At best I think Regulos would be at the END of the expansion. Unless they are gonna do something like Infernal Dawn and have Crucia and Regulos in the same instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Khelendros View Post
    Doubt they would release both on the same tier so I doubt it. At best I think Regulos would be at the END of the expansion. Unless they are gonna do something like Infernal Dawn and have Crucia and Regulos in the same instance.
    Regulos will be the WotLK of expansion for Rift and probably set insane records for content released in one expansion. This expansion alone has set a new standard for basically everyone. There blowing everyone out of the water right now with money reinvested into their main project.

This is what Blizzard used to be. Sony used to give a shit way back when also about EQ.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    I am Ascended and what is this?

Seriously looks like it could be the cover to an H.P. Lovecraft book.

Supposedly the Eternal City spans 'multiple zones' with some sections in ruin etc.
    That sounds damn big and damn awesome.

Supposedly the new dungeons are amazing too. I saw a reddit post earlier today where they were talking about the colossus as well and how awesome it was to see him wreck zones.

Sounds fun.

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post

I don't know for sure but it looks like the wireframes we saw for Estarim. Which may or may not be the new "city zone" now called Port Tempest. It seems to fit the bill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy crap. I thought that stuff was for GW2 before I saw this was in the Rift section lol. It looks amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    The buzz for Storm Legion is starting to ramp up, some new concept art has been released

That Throne Room looks amazing

Source: http://community.riftgame.com/2012/0...-storm-legion/

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post

This does look pretty damned awesome in general in the game so far, but yeah, I saw that picture and I had to triple take just at the...badass.

the throne room....are those defiant flags or am i seeing things?

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This expansion.... my GOD. If they get stuff in-game to look HALF as badass as these pictures, then I think we might see a HUGE surge in subscriptions. This is just something people cannot look past!!
    Last edited by DeltrusDisc; 2012-07-16 at 10:49 PM.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Wow, awsome pictures, can't wait for the expansion.

These just got me so stoked.
    Desktop: i5-6600K @ 4.6GHz | ASRock Z170m Extreme4 | Corsair H100i V2 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance @ 3000MHz | Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro | 500GB Samsung EVO M.2 | EVGA Supernova G2 650w | Corsair 350D | Asus MG278q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Razer Deathadder
    ---
    Laptop: i7-4700MQ | 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 | GT 755m SLI | 1TB HD | 128GB SSD