Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    to be able to survive in space of course.

invisibility. mostly because i want to travel the world for free. also, you could pull some really hilarious pranks with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Serix69 View Post
    Rewrite.

Basicly the ability to go back in time to a select point, and redo anything you have done up to the point you rewound time. You could literally do anything and nothing, because after you have done something, you could just rewind before anyone knew you did it. You would be a master at anything and everything and everyone would see you as never having even touched whatever it was that you have done.
    Pretty much EXACTLY this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Kryptonian yellow sun radiation absorption. Most versatile power ever.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    Pretty much EXACTLY this.
    Yeah but you still be limited to going back in time and doing normal person shit.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saiyan Powers - Flight, energy blasts, etc. Possibly invisibly if I figured out how to do.

If not Saiyan powers, then Invisiblity!

Invisibility would be good

Deleted
    Either shapeshifting or telekinesis.

The ability to make my imagination reality at will.

See: God.

Hmm Invincibility or.. Telekenetic powers...

Probably Telekenetic.. That could be alot of fun. Or maybe the powers from the Covenant, By sapping away some of my life i can do anything i want.

The ability to morph.... That way I could look like whoever I wanted or whatever... Feeling lazy? Don't wanna walk? No worries I'll morph into a bird and fly. Want to look like my fav star? No worries ill turn into him... That power would be totally epic. Of course it would have limits, for example I wouldnt be able to turn into a plane and fly, or a computer and be able to surf the net etc etc

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Quote Originally Posted by Taenathal View Post
    Instantaneous regeneration. That way if I got hurt I'd recover immediately and as a bonus perk, I wouldn't age! Basically, immortality.
    This. It's pretty much invincibility and immortality wrapped in one. I'd still be incredibly tempted by other things like conjuring, invisibility, shape shifting, mind control, etc, but I think in the end I'd go with this one.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Mind control, obviously.
    Www.facebook.com/magelordx
    Feel free to add me if you wish

Desecrator/Arcane Enchanted/Shielding

Power of suggestion.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Necromancy.

Immortality + undead army + curses + shadow magic = fun

Probably super speed. It can do what almost all other powers can do anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by bekilrwale View Post
    The power to steal other peoples powers and transfer them to different people. I would be a billionaire in no time. And yes, I got the idea from Misfits.
    But what if you're the only one with super powers?

Surely there's easier ways to make money from super powers. Like a super power to cure any disease and then charge for it. Or just a super power to create hundred dollar bills out of corn flakes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Valley of Strength, Orgrimmar Also Oklahoma
    Hmm maybe Invisibility :P Sounds fun!

Manipulation of Water.

So many uses.

Someone trying to harm you? Freeze every ounce of water in their body.

Blizzard drop 5 feet of snow on an area? Reduce the snow to water.

Thirsty people? Produce water from the air or purify it from a fetid source.

Flood? Force the water to withdraw.

You get the point. Also would allow you, as you are 75% water, to move as if you could fly.

Deleted
    Healing any injury, even death itself, on others or on myself, even if I'm already dead. By doing this, I regenerate cells so I can de-age myself as well as anyone else, plus bring anyone from the death good as new.