Project P-100 (Wii U) - by the same dev that brought you Bayonetta.

Genre: Mass-Hero Action
    Publisher: Nintendo
    Developer: Platinum Games
    Release: Launch
    Players: 1

Strength in Numbers

Earth is under attack from an invasion of enormous aliens, and the only thing that can protect the planet is a group of unlikely, yet mighty, heroes with special abilities. Unfortunately, the aliens are too powerful for the heroes to fight individually. They must join forces and work together to defeat their common enemy. These uniquely different heroes can morph into powerful weapons to crush the invaders or turn into objects like a giant fist or bridge to interact with and traverse the environments.

Features:

Players must explore each stage to find helpless citizens and recruit them to join their army of heroes. The more heroes you gather, the greater your Special Morph Powers will be.

Players can use the Wii U GamePad's touch screen to command heroes such as Bonzai Man, Vending Machine Man and even Toilet Bowl Man. Heroes can also morph into gelatin to guard themselves from enemy attacks.

Players can also use the GamePad to explore areas unseen on the TV screen and solve puzzle elements.

Platinum Games, known for hit titles like Bayonetta and MadWorld, has partnered with Nintendo to apply its unique talent to the development of one of the first games for Wii U.

one of the most well recieved Wii U titles at E3
    Last edited by evilgnomey; 2012-06-07 at 08:37 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is refreshing, especially from an E3 dominated by dude bro dude shooters. Has a Viewtiful Joe vibe to it.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Looks like the game will game shown off after all:

"5:00pm Project P-100 (Wii U)".

10+ Year Old Account
    When i saw the gameplay for this on E3 i was immediately drawn in. The game looks so awesome and now im going to get the Wii U for sure.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe