Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Wow, I can't believe this ended up in Diablo....

Think I can sell it back to them? They really need it back.

http://imgur.com/oPgyK

Last edited by Swargle; 2012-06-07 at 05:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    someone check and tell if its ok, im afraid of keyloggers nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    It's just an item called Slipknots Talent.

lol thats funny

Deleted
    start using ur virus scanner and etc then cuz thats what u got them for..

1+ internets for you sir.

That's great. The funniest weapons I still have come across are the right kind of affixes with Terrible, like a rare with horribly itemized stats called Terrible Weapon. xD

really? a link to imgur makes you suspicious? /weep

Found a wand yesterday called "Hard Rod" had a really hard time selling it.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Swargle View Post
    /weep because everybody knows that just viewing an image could never harm your computer?

First, most people won't know the specifics of image file formats off their head and given past experiences (*cough*WMF*cough*) the image files might be able to do things we would generally not expect them to do.

Second, image processing libraries tend to be buggy (just like all software) and images are a great attack vector (so there is a huge incentive to look for exploitable bugs) - here are some Windows examples for various file formats: PNG, JPEG, BMP, ...

heck, an exploitable vulnerability in libpng which handles png processing for all Mozilla products, Google Chrome, ... and a lot of other software was made public just earlier this year resulting in hurried browser updates. Not like libpng has a great security record in general - just check the bottom of http://www.libpng.org/pub/png/libpng.html
    Last edited by florestan; 2012-06-07 at 05:33 PM.

Deleted
    I find it a bit funny that "Slipknot Talent" would have increased gold from "monsters" and an increased gold pickup range. Subtle hint at the guys being sellouts or something?

(Yes, I know it's a random item with random stats, no need to point that out)

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I find it a bit funny that "Slipknot Talent" would have increased gold from "monsters" and an increased gold pickup range. Subtle hint at the guys being sellouts or something?

(Yes, I know it's a random item with random stats, no need to point that out)
    Actually, each name part comes with a set of predetermined stats could very well be all items with slipknot in the name come with gold find. but it would take some research.

I saw a belt called Raging Strapon

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, each name part comes with a set of predetermined stats could very well be all items with slipknot in the name come with gold find. but it would take some research.
    I see you didn't read his fine print....
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL exactly. If you dont know how to verify a link you probably have no business on a public forum.

Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    I see you didn't read his fine print....
    Actually i did, my point actually runs counter to it, saying not all the stats are necessarily random. It's possible name portions have stats tied to them, like maybe all Slipknot items have Gold Find. though from my searches, I can safely say not all items with Slipknot in the name do.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Actually i did, my point actually runs counter to it, saying not all the stats are necessarily random. It's possible name portions have stats tied to them, like maybe all Slipknot items have Gold Find. though from my searches, I can safely say not all items with Slipknot in the name do.
    If you would have read it you would know he understood how it worked. There was no need to explain how it works
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus4004 View Post
    Found a wand yesterday called "Hard Rod" had a really hard time selling it.
    LOL +1 to you, thats awesome. What did it look like though?

Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    If you would have read it you would know he understood how it worked. There was no need to explain how it works

O_o; You must be trolling me or something. My statement quite literally had nothing to do with his main text, it was a rebuttal to his fine print. I explained this as succinctly as I possibly could. Yet you seem to think "All stats are random" and "some stats may not be random" mean the same thing. Either you are having a hard time understanding what I am saying, or this is willful misinterpretation in an attempt to troll.