Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's fun for one may not be for others but that doesn't stop the tools from coming out of the woodwork and belittling others for liking the game.

I suspect that some of those who have rage quit due Inferno Act 2 and beyond will come back for 1.03 and give it another shot while others have simply had their fill and moved on.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

After playing through Normal solo (so I could take my time, listen to the quest audios, watch the cinematics, explore nooks and crannies - get to know the basic game, as it were) I stopped playing for a little while. Once my friend finished Normal solo, she and I have begun playing through Nightmare together. I'm also playing through Normal on another class with my husband. I intend to finish Nightmare, and take a look at Hell. If that doesn't feel too punishing, well, we'll play through that. Which is also how Inferno's going to work for us.

I definitely want to hit 60, and I definitely want to unlock Inferno if at all possible (we're persistent, so we should be able to manage it, but we also have some serious time constraints with one of us being mother to two very little toddlers). Well, I suppose at least with my husband I'm guaranteed to unlock it on at least one character - he's having a blast pushing through on his primary character (I think he's like 55, 56?) and raging at packs of elites.

I'm enjoying myself, but I've also reached the point where I'm not so interested in solo play anymore. I don't like dealing with silent strangers, either, so it's a good thing I know several people who're playing already.

Deleted
    I'm half way through hell and I'm bored out of my mind with the game already. Creating another char wasn't fun either since it’s the same grind.
    On the bright side, the latest BF3 patch fixed what was broken for me in that game so it's back to a proper multiplayer game again where the graphics and game play is from 2012.

Seems to me like the Blizz developers are tired and burnt out.

Hit the wall a few days ago, some things were too tough. I got better and now only certain attributes are killing me (reflect, tele, fast). Solo'd to end of act2 and act3 (still havent killed belial but should be easier now that caltrops makes snakes come up).

Loved it, played it straight for 2 weeks, logging about 120 hours or so. Got my wizard into act II of Inferno, and played around to a lesser degree on each of the other classes. Now I'm taking a break because...well, because I've played the same game for 2 weeks straight. Like, every single minute I wasn't at work or in the restroom, I was on D3. So yeah, a bit bored for now.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.