Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Minisynn View Post
    @Trollspwn I assume you've never played an AD carry bottom lane and been dived under a tower with full health by a tank/bruiser and their AD carry, and they just run off scott free?
    And I mean early game, not mid-late.
    Hello, I'm Riven/Olaf/Udyr/... with red buff and you're a typical ad carry in bot lane, I noticed your support went b and your flash is down. So I guess I'll just chase you around your tower and run away with 3/4 hp

10+ Year Old Account
    Towers are just bags of gold with a security system.
    Grammar- It's the difference between knowing your shit & knowing you're shit.

Deleted
    You haven't played DoTA then?

While I agree that turrets do little damage late game, they do insane damage early game. Indeed, even in DoTA the damage is downgraded because it encourages people to take risks and tower dive for that first blood, whereas in LoL you can't do that unless you have a deathwish.

I think the turret damage is fine. Early you can't tower dive because most champs die in 4-6 hits. Late game when your tank got some armor the damage is really low instead. If anything, make the turrets do slightly less damage but do true damage but I don't think that would be good either tbh.

Deleted
    I like the towers damage currently.
    It's possible to tower dive fairly early into the game, if you know what to do and work together, and that should be rewarded. If you get caught getting tower dived then you and/or your team made an error or two of judgement and that should be punished.

Deleted
    People are exaggerating and/or hiding their bad plays.

1. If you don;t have a support in lane / wards / flash and have absolutely no idea where their strong jungler is while the enemy bot is pushing fast to your tower and you stay, it's not turret's fault

2. If you don't have wards, flash/heal/exhaust and have half life with a squishy character, don't expect the turret to save you

3. If enemy co-ordinates their gank so good (e.g. Alistar with Ulti tanks and then switch aggro to shen), you got outplayed, nothing to say really, beat them next time

That being said, it's only reasonable to get stronger than turrets.. That's the point of the game really.. Become stronger and make your way to the enemy nexus.. Why would turrets get stronger as well? They prolly get at a rate and they still hurt a weak character but obviously they shouldn't scale well into late game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    I mean what the hell? Sometimes I wonder if I should even consider a turret to exist past level 3 or so. In late game they just hit like wet noodles.

I find it hilarious that teams sometimes stick to a turret when a team fight is about to engage, that little bit of damage is not going to save you.
    Did somebody got seriously outplayed and ganked 10 times by good lee sin, who can dash in and out, and than, at the end of game, got /all easy?

They already buffed the turret in the patch before the last one.

They decreased the base damage done, but increased the armor % penetration of them. It is true that they hit like wet noodles, when a malphite with thornmail and warmog's tanks them, but these 2 items SHOULD make him able to easily tank them. Ask any mage or carry about how much turrets hurt.

I can tell you, they already hurt a lot. And yes, in teamfights the damage they do is huge. The only "bad" thing about them is that they are not smart yet.

Deleted
    Turrets do insane damage early and mid game.

Late game, of course turrets do nothing, what did you expect?
    If anything the towers are too strong, not too weak.

Towers ought to have a gradual increase in damage on the same Champ for the duration of the attack.

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Towers ought to have a gradual increase in damage on the same Champ for the duration of the attack.
    They already do, problem is even if its on a tank it's a small amount.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Sorry but ive seen too many poor excuses of people playing support. They think they have to hit ur minions or hit the other champs instead of sitting back and letting u farm while the jungle does the ganking
    If your support, especially a ranged one, isnt harassing the other team, they are doing it wrong.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    also if the turret did more damage, splash/one shot all minions, it'd be more punishing for you to leave lane