Thumbs up [US-SC] Diablo 3 Farming Community LF More People

Hello! I am looking for people to do Act 2 & 3 Inferno Farm runs & Expand a Ventrilo Community of Diablo 3 players.

Currently have had a huge turnout of players that want to not solo farm anymore! Ventrilo is going to be our key communication source for Battletag Sharing and Vocal Farming runs with the use of microphones.

If you are Also new to Diablo 3 have questions are Act 1 inferno and Below, Do not be afraid to add me! As we are a very Community in furthering one's Knowledge about Diablo 3.

We Are Currently at 30 Active Players doing Farm runs & much more.
    UPDATE 1!:We Are Currently at 65! Active Players doing Farm runs & much more.
    UPDATE 2!:We Are Currently at 70! Active Players doing Farm runs & much more.

Things coming soon to this community:
    Daily pop quiz Diablo Lore questions for gold
    In-depth Character Community help
    Community Managers
    Live Streams

My Battletag: --REMOVED--

Currently looking for:

People with Ventrilo & a working Microphone - Makes Getting into games//Talking Easier
    Players who want to do Farm runs and are not shy on Ventrilo to ask others and start their own runs with people on Vent.

Soft-core Players Casual and full-timers alike
    Players Capable of Handling Act 2 Inferno Decently
    Players with a Microphone & knows how to use Ventrilo
    Players who do not have a Huge EGO or bad attitude
    Players who Enjoy Diablo 3 & farming
    Players that are Capable of working as a Team to further their self and a Small group
    Players who Enjoy Leveling & Story Lore
    Players New to Diablo Series

Community Member's Personal Service's:
    Bytes Boss Killing Service - --REMOVED--

Our Current Focal Point is Expanding Our Community of Diablo 3 Player's To have a New and Enticing Experience for everyone.

If interested in anything listed here, Shoot me a friend Request- Battletag: --REMOVED--

If you do join us on Ventrilo make your name your Battletag for ease of everyone else getting you invited to games

EVERYONE Please NOTE: If I remove you from my Friends List it is because it's to make Room for other Friend Requests & I am sorry. Blizzard has 100 Friend Limit & it is Very Annoying. So if i miss you Online or Something happens and Your not on Ventrilo yet, Please re-add me!

--REMOVED--

Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-07-16 at 02:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Use the matchmaking thread, please. Don't create your own:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ing-LFG-thread