Page 1 of 3
LastLast

if garrosh hates fel magic...

how come he employs warlocks in his attacks against the alliance?

the leader of the horde attack on maestra point is a warlock.

the spellcasters summoning horde reinforcements in swamp of sorrows are all warlocks.

et cetera.

I'm not even talking about the player warlocks lol

and it's not like he's just making use of his allies. those warlocks I mentioned aren't blood elves or forsaken. they are orcs. orc warlocks who serve under garrosh.

that guy doesn't make much sense
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think more... he doesn''t want demon magic 2 be used as last resort like in ashenvale which was truely LOSE or use Demon magic.

No Tusk Club.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    WoW Lore, in general, is contradictory, convoluted, anachronistic and terribly written. Trying to find sense out of it, even at an empirical level, is an exercise in frustration. The warlocks are there because they are there.

15+ Year Old Account
    You think that doesn't make sense? Wait till' we have to actually kill him because he's gone all "Kael'thas" on us.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Quote Originally Posted by Darnassian View Post
    WoW Lore, in general, is contradictory, convoluted, anachronistic and terribly written. Trying to find sense out of it, even at an empirical level, is an exercise in frustration. The warlocks are there because they are there.
    i dont understand it so i get mad

Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    i think more... he doesn''t want demon magic 2 be used as last resort like in ashenvale which was truely LOSE or use Demon magic.
    it's rather weird.

he had a warlock commanding an attack in one place but freaks out when we use warlock magic to defend another place in the same damn map.

so, is warlock magic fine as long as it's "offense-only"?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post
    i dont understand it so i get mad
    Who is mad? It is full of loose ends, contradictory explanations, and a timeline that would confuse Nozdormu. It's bad story telling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    You think that doesn't make sense? Wait till' we have to actually kill him because he's gone all "Kael'thas" on us.
    he is wearing part of a demon in his armour, this has been shown to never end well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's rather weird.

he had a warlock commanding an attack in one place but freaks out when we use warlock magic to defend another place in the same damn map.

so, is warlock magic fine as long as it's "offense-only"?
    wel the warlock is a commander, assigned by garrosh himself and he knows he is a warlock.

he however did not exspect that a orc in ashenvale would TURN towards demon magic. that is what garrosh hates since thats reminds him of what his father did

No Tusk Club.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    how come he employs warlocks in his attacks against the alliance?

the leader of the horde attack on maestra point is a warlock.

the spellcasters summoning horde reinforcements in swamp of sorrows are all warlocks.

et cetera.

I'm not even talking about the player warlocks lol

and it's not like he's just making use of his allies. those warlocks I mentioned aren't blood elves or forsaken. they are orcs. orc warlocks who serve under garrosh.

that guy doesn't make much sense
    First of all, that very quest line has the warlock telling you that it's all VERY hush hush. Secondly the warlocks of the Horde all live under the "fight fire with fire" concept.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    wel the warlock is a commander, assigned by garrosh himself and he knows he is a warlock.

he however did not exspect that a orc in ashenvale would TURN towards demon magic. that is what garrosh hates since thats reminds him of what his father did
    so, it's fine as long as you were a known warlock by the time you were recruited?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    What made Garrosh mad with respect to the splintertree post thing was not fel magic and warlocks, it was the fact an actual Demon was tricking the horde into doing *his* bidding, not Garrosh's.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    First of all, that very quest line has the warlock telling you that it's all VERY hush hush. Secondly the warlocks of the Horde all live under the "fight fire with fire" concept.
    the night elves don't look like demons to me. they were "fighting water with fire" on this case, just like the fight on splintertree. yet garrosh goes murderous because of splintertree.

I conclude warlock magic is fine to garrosh as long as it's for gaining territories. using it for defense is a big no-no lol

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    the night elves don't look like demons to me. they were "fighting water with fire" on this case, just like the fight on splintertree. yet garrosh goes murderous because of splintertree.

I conclude warlock magic is fine to garrosh as long as it's for gaining territories. using it for defense is a big no-no lol
    Splintertree was masterminded by a demon. Garrosh was ticked because he expected his horde to be smarter (ironic, I know) than to be tricked by a demon.
    That "Orc Warlock" was a Satyr using the horde as a tool to strike back at the Night Elves. That's why Garrosh was furious.

Quote Originally Posted by Darnassian View Post
    Splintertree was masterminded by a demon. Garrosh was ticked because he expected his horde to be smarter (ironic, I know) than to be tricked by a demon.
    That "Orc Warlock" was a Satyr using the horde as a tool to strike back at the Night Elves. That's why Garrosh was furious.
    here's the catch: garrosh hadn't seen the guy. we had and we didn't know he was a demon. how would garrosh know? as far as we could tell, he was just an orc warlock in there helping the horde.

we only discovered we were being used by the demon after garrosh got angry.

so either garrosh has psychic powers, or he was just blindly guessing which warlock was a warlock and which one was a demon in disguise.

10+ Year Old Account
    why did thrall allow it?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    why did thrall allow it?
    thrall never threatened to kill me, told me I had a last chance, put a bounty on my head behind my back than told me he was tempted to kill me anyway even after I killed the demon.

the thing to be angry here is: when I used fel magic, it was a no-no, but when Orux Thrice-Damned (look at his name lol) uses it, he was just doing his job.

talk about double standards.

Lok'tar ogar! (i.e. Victory or Death) is now the same as "Be the winner no matter what the cost."

Many have pointed out that by the end of the mop expansion it may be compareable to the one of the great wars.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be

Was I refering to the Ashenvale incident when I said the bit about "fight fire with fire"? No, no I was not.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Was I refering to the Ashenvale incident when I said the bit about "fight fire with fire"? No, no I was not.
    if warlocks are "fire to be used against fire", than why would they be sent on an official mission to "fight water"?

being a jerk because someone used fel magic, than sending a fel magic user to do the work sounds like hypocrisy at best.