Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Server transfer announcements?

I'm at work and can't access the swtor site, have they listed the destination and origin servers yet?

Deleted
    Nope server and site still down

Should be listed @ http:/www.swtor.com/transfer once the maintenance is over.

15+ Year Old Account
    seriously they said 7 am CST its only 6:30 cst patience

Quote Originally Posted by Deefame View Post
    Should be listed @ http:/www.swtor.com/transfer once the maintenance is over.
    Seeing as I can't access the swtor site that link isn't much help! How long until the server maintenance is due to end - in UK time please peeps! I'm very lazy today.

Deleted
    Due to end 13:00 UK time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snave View Post
    I'm at work and can't access the swtor site, have they listed the destination and origin servers yet?
    dont you think as soon as that infos up there will be a thread here about it in less then 30 seconds?

patience padawan

Been following the twitter this morning. They're saying details will be posted as soon as maintenance is over. This could be delayed of course, but I'm hoping we get all the info minutes after the site goes live again.

/crossing fingers for being an origin/destination server

- Kai-Kan avg. empire players online at 19-23: 37-45

What's with this patience nonsense! I'm excitable and I've drank too much coffee!

Well i suppose now would be the best time to go for a poop.

Hiya,

I was on Kai Kan too on empire side but ended up rerolling to tomb of freedom nadd and now play there so am really hoping kai kan will be sent to there! fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by Lemmiwink View Post
    Been following the twitter this morning. They're saying details will be posted as soon as maintenance is over. This could be delayed of course, but I'm hoping we get all the info minutes after the site goes live again.

/crossing fingers for being an origin/destination server

- Kai-Kan avg. empire players online at 19-23: 37-45

15+ Year Old Account
    got free beer and hot wings keeping me company till 8 est

Quote Originally Posted by grenraven View Post
    Hiya,

I was on Kai Kan too on empire side but ended up rerolling to tomb of freedom nadd and now play there so am really hoping kai kan will be sent to there! fingers crossed
    I too re-rolled on Nadd. Really hoping for the same as Nadd has a good and fairly large community and I wish to join my sorcerer and Powertech. But for that to happen I fear they will have to allow more ppl online at the same time on the servers. Something they should have done from the start tbh, that way we wouldn't have needed this server transfer to begin with.

Servers are up, news on transfers incoming!

I actually rolled as a rep on nadd for a change but yeah would be cool to have all my toons on one server thats for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Lemmiwink View Post
    I too re-rolled on Nadd. Really hoping for the same as Nadd has a good and fairly large community and I wish to join my sorcerer and Powertech. But for that to happen I fear they will have to allow more ppl online at the same time on the servers. Something they should have done from the start tbh, that way we wouldn't have needed this server transfer to begin with.

I am logged in, no info in-game. Main site is up, swtor.com/transfer is still down...

Deleted
    Origin server -

US Servers
    Keller's Void
    Hedarr Soongh
    Soresu
    Rakata Mind Prison

Europe
    Stereb Cities
    Eye of Ashlanae
    Phateem Halls of Knowledge
    The Restoration Zone
    The Shadow Runner
    Mecrosa Order

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't list destinations. I guess I'll see you guys on fatman?

Just as expected - only origin servers, no destination - what will people decide? we all know - Fatman. Its clear why mergers were better solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolverk View Post
    Origin server -

US Servers
    Keller's Void
    Hedarr Soongh
    Soresu
    Rakata Mind Prison

Europe
    Stereb Cities
    Eye of Ashlanae
    Phateem Halls of Knowledge
    The Restoration Zone
    The Shadow Runner
    Mecrosa Order
    That list is just pure trolling on BioWare's part. Europe alone has about 100 servers and vast majority of them are extremely low pop and they give free transfer option to 6 servers? They better expand that list fast or these transfers are not going to help anyone.

Deleted
    I can't confirm this as my server is not one of the orgin server (damn it) but I believe you don't get an option for your destination server...basicaly if you are on one of the origin server and you opt to trasnfer you must go to the designated destination server.
    But I could be wrong