10+ Year Old Account

/targetlastenemy vs Mirror Images?

I've been trying to figure out how to re-target enemy players in PvP very very quickly with the /targetlastenemy command, specifically Hunters and Mages.

Integrating this command into a macro works on a Hunter that Feign Deaths. Here's the kicker, it doesn't seem to work vs a Mage that Mirror Images? I'm not sure why at this point. Since the game is down for maintenance ATM, I can't really test anything out but was hoping one of you macro gurus might have some insight into this.

Is there a /targetlastenemyplayer so it would distinguish between the Mirrors and the actual player? I've googled that command with no luck so I doubt it's in the game.

try this addon:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...TabBinder.html

when you enter pvp areas it will rebind tab so that it targets nearest players and not pets, thus working around mirror images and totems etc

10+ Year Old Account
    You can do that in the keybinding interface within the game already. I'm not looking to tab target, because in arenas, I'd have to tab three times wasting a lot of precious time to get back to the Mage.