Seeking EU Ops guild for reroll

I originally played at launch with members of my old WoW guild. Since then almost all of them have stopped playing for one reason or another, and the few who remain play during times I can't join them. I'm a Canadian night shifter, so my play hours are a bit restricted in my own time zone (3-8pm EST).

I'm looking for an English EU group willing to take me in, and keep me company while I level until I can join you in endgame. I typically play healers, and I've found Operative/Scoundrel to be my favourite so far. I don't need anything hardcore, just friendly and chatty people to hang with in an active guild.

If you're curious of my skill as a player, I was a 11/12 ICC 25 HM raid healer while the content was relevant. I've barely played at all in Cata.

Thanks for reading!

Deleted
    I would suggest to roll a toon on Tomb of Freedon Nadd. Both fleets had more than 300 today. Empire are a little better for PvP, if you are interested and I know that lot's of good guilds have transferred there. Just level up a Scoundrel or an Operative, whatever you'll the most and I am sure that you'll find the guild you want