Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    If thats true, I beg anyone to send me a PM with 2 keys (me and my brother) or if possible, 5 keys (me, bro + 3 friends for a full premade ).

Idea of smite actually got ours attention, time to test it Is there an eu/us diversion? We are EU.
    Just shoot me a pm with 5 emails and those keys will be yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Totally didn't notice that this fell so far into the forums. Figured I'd see how everyone is liking the new patch with Anhur! I haven't gotten to play him yet but he seems interesting!

Also, we have some sneak peaks at the next 3 gods! https://account.hirezstudios.com/orders/smite-ult.aspx

Anyone else think that Ares looks like a distinct possibility? I couldn't really tell you about the other 2, one looks kinda like Thor and the other is...a angel child baby?
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Totally didn't notice that this fell so far into the forums. Figured I'd see how everyone is liking the new patch with Anhur! I haven't gotten to play him yet but he seems interesting!

Also, we have some sneak peaks at the next 3 gods! https://account.hirezstudios.com/orders/smite-ult.aspx

Anyone else think that Ares looks like a distinct possibility? I couldn't really tell you about the other 2, one looks kinda like Thor and the other is...a angel child baby?
    That looks like some Chinese god (or Eros... But doubt they'd be in it...) area an Thor..... Haven't seen the patch yet!! Need to check that!!
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account

Played Anhur in a practice match, damn good at pushing with his 2 ability and his ult is quite nice.
    Will have to try him out in an actual match later on.

Deleted
    Anyone planning the ultimate god pack they announced a couple of days ago?

You get the gods that are out now and the next 10 that get implemented automatically, and it's only 24 euro.

Also I read somewhere that you get all favor spent on gods refunded if you buy it, not sure if it's just a rumor or if it's true. Was hoping someone here could confirm it.

Nope, nothing refunded, unless i should post somewhere or something to get refunded, but it didnt happen automatically.

Deleted
    I just got a smite key,but not very interested,trading for others keys or even diablo gold

I have a key i recieved from a forum some time ago, and i never got to play the game since i joined the military. If any1 is interrested throw me a PM, the first one to whisper me gets it.
    I wont reply to messages exept the winner.

If this is not allowed please tell me and il delete this post.

cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    First time playing sobek and my god is he strong as hell.
    8 kills 0 deaths and 13 assists in a 4v5 match

Deleted

3rd god is Ares almost everyone is sure of it the 2nd one might be thor as for the next god could be anyone tbh. Also why did they have to nerf guan again I`m srsly pissed of, sobek needed some tweaks and still feels strong just isnt as faceroll as pre patch other than that some good changes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythan View Post
    3rd god is Ares almost everyone is sure of it the 2nd one might be thor as for the next god could be anyone tbh. Also why did they have to nerf guan again I`m srsly pissed of, sobek needed some tweaks and still feels strong just isnt as faceroll as pre patch other than that some good changes
    Tbh I think Guan is in a really good position now...

Deleted
    I tried the game and it was fun =) Only con is that your team doesn't allow more than one of each gods so if you aren't fast enough you will be stuck with the boring ones I dont know if this is common in similar hero games?
    It's a bit tricky to know what to do, but always fun to learn. I think the game will do fine when released, just balance as people say.
    Anyone know if we get to keep our unlocks and stuff after game is released?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    I tried the game and it was fun =) Only con is that your team doesn't allow more than one of each gods so if you aren't fast enough you will be stuck with the boring ones I dont know if this is common in similar hero games?
    It's a bit tricky to know what to do, but always fun to learn. I think the game will do fine when released, just balance as people say.
    Anyone know if we get to keep our unlocks and stuff after game is released?
    I don't kn any Moba that isn't like thi tbh, but once you get out into the larger que everyone starts to play their own god it seems, I never have an issue gettin one of the gods I enjoy, sometimes I don't get to play the god I'm itching to play, but I almost always get to play Hel, my main god.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 4 friends who wanna play, how easy is it getting beta keys? Would need 5 total for my entire group. Couple of them have heard of it and wanna try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I have 4 friends who wanna play, how easy is it getting beta keys? Would need 5 total for my entire group. Couple of them have heard of it and wanna try it out.
    PM me with the Emails of all the people who need Beta keys. If they would rather not give personal Emails just make a new one for each of them and give me that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    You need 1 guy to get invited from there he can send everyone he knows beta keys. Just PM someone thats in the beta with your email

Never really liked RTS or MOBA's until Smite. Have put 60 hours into it the past month or so and still love it. I would highly recommend buying the 30 god pack while it is in beta and still cheap. LoL is fun but the 3rd person style and the amount of skillshots in this game just make it so competitive and addicting. Can't wait to get off and go play it :P. This will be my main game until war z comes out.

Anubis is my #1 god and other then dying easily, he is amazing.

Bakasura is my #2 as his damage can tear anyone up in seconds

Sobek is my tank, he does really strong damage and has great utility with the right lane partner.

If anyone wants to play add me on skype, bts0uth. Or on xfire, ww.xfire.com/profile/bts0uth/ (also have a lot of smite ending scoreboard screenshots :P)

edit: I can also send out beta keys, PM me or add me on the platforms mentioned above.

Hey long time viewer of these boards never made an account.. was wondering if someone could msg me with a smite key! I watched that like 50 min long video linked in the thread and wow I was hooked!! I really like the god theme too.. little more meaningful to me then made up champions that have no real history to them like in league

Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smiteme12 View Post
    Hey long time viewer of these boards never made an account.. was wondering if someone could msg me with a smite key! I watched that like 50 min long video linked in the thread and wow I was hooked!! I really like the god theme too.. little more meaningful to me then made up champions that have no real history to them like in league

Thanks!!!
    Send me a PM with an email adress, ill send a key to that email address, thats about the only way to send a key now.

I can't send PMs until I get to 10 posts.. haha >_< Better get posting!!!!