Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Looks like it's just going to be 50k-60k.
    I'll take 500 or 600 gems...I don't need 1000!
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Deleted
    actually wonderinf if those among us who don't use twitter get to see those free gems aswell...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onaturi View Post
    actually wonderinf if those among us who don't use twitter get to see those free gems aswell...
    Anyone with a level 10+ account will get free gems. Even if they had no idea about this free gems thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy game release everyone!!

All you beta people get to enjoy your 663 (?) gems now.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Spent my coins on scylla, ullr, and a chaac voice pack.

Tried ullr, didnt do so well, auto attack based gods dont sit so well with me and my trackpad. Tried scylla, did great.

Gunna get a refund for my chaac VP though, I didn't realize it only activates when you play that specific champion. That kinda blows.

Deleted
    you already have your gems?

- - - Updated - - -

got em, weird number 663 gems. now need to plan what to do with them

Ofc i forgot im like 1 game away from being level 10, so no gems for me >_<

Oh well, i have the god pack anyways, so doesent really matter that much.

Deleted
    still thnk that 663 is a weird number to give out, is their a way i can handover that63 gems to a friend (or get them from him)

10+ Year Old Account
    Got loki, wow hes awesome. Ult a squishy, 1 auto attack, squishy is dead, put clone behind you to block auto attacks and abilities... now there is one less person to worry about in team fights.

Just wish for one thing though, the ability to switch places with your clone by reactivating the ability.

Next on my wish list is bakasura, though if things go as planned i'll be getting the god pack on monday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Got loki, wow hes awesome. Ult a squishy, 1 auto attack, squishy is dead, put clone behind you to block auto attacks and abilities... now there is one less person to worry about in team fights.

Just wish for one thing though, the ability to switch places with your clone by reactivating the ability.

Next on my wish list is bakasura, though if things go as planned i'll be getting the god pack on monday.
    Loki surprisingly doesn't see a lot of use anymore, he's just not really effective in Conquest. Now in ARENA...there's where the man shines.

Bakasura remains one of my favorite gods to this day, he's just so fun to play with. And I have the Feaster Bunny skin and showing that skin off is just fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Ofc i forgot im like 1 game away from being level 10, so no gems for me >_<

Oh well, i have the god pack anyways, so doesent really matter that much.
    Scratch that. Apparently i did get level 10 before the gem thingy, so i got them also. Bought the dark lord wukong skin. It's a really cool skin, but i kinda regret buying it. The 72 transformation forms are much worse than the normal ox,tiger and bird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, just played an arena game as loki, the enemy team had a loki too. I showed him how it's done by going 12-0, but then me and other loki got in a 1v1 fight somehow and he won with about 2% hp left because he got the first auto attack off.

It was now around end game, we just needed one more kill but the enemy team had killed all my teamates 40-4. They were all grouped together right in front of my portal. Their loki was out of stealth and behind the rest of his team. I stealthed in and ulted him and did my full rotation, he had no chance. He tried to stealth away but the DoT tick finished him.

Could have sworn I wasn't playing nemesis, but it sure felt like it cause that was some sweet revenge.

I ended with 14-1, enemy loki ended with 6-8.

Deleted
    New Bastet model seems pretty good, a big step up from here old one atleast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just started playing it... surprisingly I enjoy Thor. The autos end up hitting ridiculously hard as well.

Just one thing: I hate Thanatos. The one game I played as him because someone took Thor I shredded everyone and everything. I feel like he is completely broken. I shouldn't be able to 2-3 shot people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Just started playing it... surprisingly I enjoy Thor. The autos end up hitting ridiculously hard as well.

Just one thing: I hate Thanatos. The one game I played as him because someone took Thor I shredded everyone and everything. I feel like he is completely broken. I shouldn't be able to 2-3 shot people.
    He's a bit strong, that's for sure. The biggest problem with Thanatos is that at higher level play he tends to get focused down VERY quickly as people know what he can do...and let's be honest he's not winning awards for tankiest god in the game. Because of his ultimate though he can remain strong throughout the game though so you rarely see a "bad" Thanatos player. Personally I enjoy him but he's not one of my favorite Assassins. I still prefer Arachne (I'm so freaking dedicated even though she sucks) and Bastet (so OP right now <3).

Thor used to be one of my favorite characters and he was ridiculously strong for a while, I'm not sure why he doesn't get more love these days. I've always thought he would do better if he was given Warrior stats/scaling though since his passive encourages that kind of play.

Just tried the new god for the first time. Jesus christ the overhead smash thingy is slow as balls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'm a bit tired of the random queuing. I seem to only get *horribly bad players*. Not just "learning" players, but people who make me feel like they've never touched any game in their life other than CoD.

I like playing as Thor and Ra, but newcomers are quick to take them. I always ask politely before they lock-in for it but it ends up with a, "sorry im good" response.

We lose. Thor goes 0-19-4. Ra goes 1-14-12. Neither of them will use their abilities correctly. Ra places the beam randomly, mostly on minions that no one is near. Thor used his ult to get back to the spawn instead of just using 'B'. This is nearly every game I have played today. I had to get off before I started turning into a raging LoL player. Its just ridiculous that even games with a slightly starting skill cap people are unable to even fully grasp.

I don't know if its just me, but I'm not sure how people enjoy playing games that they literally cannot do even 1% well at.

10+ Year Old Account
    If there's anything I learned by playing Dota/LoL/Smite and stuff is that these type of games get infinitely more enjoyable if you are playing with people you can easily coordinate with via voice com. Be it friends or people you meet through guilds/clans or whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelavar View Post
    If there's anything I learned by playing Dota/LoL/Smite and stuff is that these type of games get infinitely more enjoyable if you are playing with people you can easily coordinate with via voice com. Be it friends or people you meet through guilds/clans or whatever.
    So very true, even at rank 30 I can't play by myself (especially not Conquest). I'm always free for some games (usually Arena or Assault) if you want someone who at least won't go 1-15. :P

IGN: Ragnarocket

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I was playing with 1 other friend, but that isn't enough to succeed it seems. When you have 3 others who just feed the other team levels, it sucks. We both just stopped queuing because of it.