Please help me find a new game(any game) that could replace wow.

Hello all,
    Im Korruption(aka DouglasFelts IRL), and I would like a game that could be more for people of my mindset than wow.
    No disrespect but I generally have a major distate for toxic behavior, 5 yr old cribllike behavior, and players who are just made into propaganda tools. WoW is a game that does all of that...and i dont really agree with it, +that It gets old going into g.finder only to find quality within my standards lacking.
    Im looking for something different.
    Something that is growing and not complaining. Something where ppl enjoy but don't be emo. Something different and sumdin where maybe even 36yr old can maybe find home. (It doesn't have even be an mmo, but something that is kind of like wow but w/o toxic behavior and incompetence amongst it.)
    Any help of aid would be appreciated...cuz right now my patience with wow is out.

TYVM in advance,
    Respectfully,
    Douglas Felts

Yeah I understand and even saw, but it doesn't talk about the communities within the mmo/games itself it leaves out alot, and it starts off with the OP assuming that if ur looking for a game that isn't wow then ur crying. No disrespect but due to the lack of any condensive orgainization of the thread and the tone of the OP who wrote it is unviable for me and i even tried it before typing a thread. I mean if you love wow I get it. But I guess I'll just look elsewhere. As an answer will most likely not come from here. You can ban my account as I likely wont be coming back here.
    *goes back to searching.

You could have just asked. And no, in fact people do actually ask for alternatives to WoW in that thread and get an answer.

Simple answer - there are no games that can replace WoW. None exist.

There are lots of games that can substitute for parts of your WoW experience. That would require a lot of detail on what parts of WoW you want, and what parts you can do without.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Korruption View Post
    Hello all,
    Im Korruption(aka DouglasFelts IRL), and I would like a game that could be more for people of my mindset than wow.
    No disrespect but I generally have a major distate for toxic behavior, 5 yr old cribllike behavior, and players who are just made into propaganda tools. WoW is a game that does all of that...and i dont really agree with it, +that It gets old going into g.finder only to find quality within my standards lacking.
    Something that is growing and not complaining. Something where ppl enjoy but don't be emo. Something different and sumdin where maybe even 36yr old can maybe find home. (It doesn't have even be an mmo, but something that is kind of like wow but w/o toxic behavior and incompetence amongst it.)
    Any help of aid would be appreciated...cuz right now my patience with wow is out.

TYVM in advance,
    Respectfully,
    Douglas Felts
    Guild wars 2 is great. The people in the game are always helpful, especially with events. Good community. Takes awhile to get adjusted to it because a lot of parts of the game can get pretty complex, especially with the crafting system... But if you really give it a chance and get into it it is really fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Korruption View Post
    Hello all,

TYVM in advance,
    Respectfully,
    Douglas Felts
    If you want to play a game with no toxic behavior, I recommend a single player game, or an mmo with players from a different planet.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Simple answer - there are no games that can replace WoW. None exist.

There are lots of games that can substitute for parts of your WoW experience. That would require a lot of detail on what parts of WoW you want, and what parts you can do without.
    This. WoW has had 10 years to grow, and it definitely has. I've met plenty of nice people on this game in group finder alone. Don't be toxic yourself and theres a good chance nobody in that group will be either. Obviously it could still happen, but if your nice to others (especially the younger ones) they will follow how you are in the group, (or just stay quiet) I've had it happen to much for me to count already. Anyway, there are no current mmos that can replace wow, wow has everything other mmos don't, and even the features those mmos have, wow tends to do better. I've tried Tera, GW2, war frame (not much of an mmo but still), Swtor, lotro, neverwinter (I think that's what it's called haven't played it in awhile) and others. Still haven't found anything that has a single feature wow doesn't and does it better or even the same.

TLDR: depends what you're looking for, but it's going to be hard to find any video game without toxic players. Wow has the biggest toxic community because it's player base is huge, especially when compared to other MMOs. FPS like CSGO have plenty of toxic players as well, but quite a lot of nice and funny people. I haven't been able to find anything to replace wow yet, Ive been looking for awhile, so I just stopped looking overall recently and continued to play wow.

Extra: I've tried almost every MMO out, and out of all of them GW2 has the best community by far. If I die people always choose to revive me rather then run past me. The community is really really nice as well, so if anything then gw2 is what I'd recommend for you.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2015-11-14 at 07:22 PM.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Suggest-a-Game!

Please use the existing megathread for game requests/suggestions.