Poll: How much would you pay for access to a JC powerlevel kit?

Selling Power-leveling Sets

I am in the process of farming the complete mats for JC. I am putting the mats into an alt guild bank hoping to sell access to the bank for a player to power-level his new profession, but I don't know how much to charge.

How much would you pay to have access to a well-organized guild bank full of all the mats you need to level JC from 1-525?

Deleted
    Well I'm pretty thrifty so I'd be checking all the prices on the AH and then I might pay an extra 2k or so for the convenience of having them all organised in a GB I had access too rather than me having to run from the AH to the mailbox all day.... but the answer would entirely depend on the servers current availability.

Deleted
    Instead of letting them access the entire guildbank, you can sell a profession-kit as a (numbered) series of mails. With each mail not only containing the items needed, but also a step-by-step list of items to be crafted.

Such ready-made kits often go for 15-20k.

Deleted
    I wouldn't say "often."

Most people able to get 20k in WoW are well able to max out a profession with a google search and a little AH / farming time. You can sell to the occasional "lazy peon," but doing profession sets is far from being the best gold/hour your can make. If you have fun doing it, though, then go for it.

Deleted
    I used to try doing this.. I could 1 person in about 2 months willing to buy.. I would go down this route if I was you.

Quote Originally Posted by Taiphon View Post
    Instead of letting them access the entire guildbank, you can sell a profession-kit as a (numbered) series of mails. With each mail not only containing the items needed, but also a step-by-step list of items to be crafted.

Such ready-made kits often go for 15-20k.
    I would do this if I were selling kits.

The question you posed made me wonder if anyone would be willing to /gquit to access your guild bank to PL their profession. I did a little Google searching and It looks like their guild rep will reset to 0 if they'd join your guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerbs View Post
    The question you posed made me wonder if anyone would be willing to /gquit to access your guild bank to PL their profession. I did a little Google searching and It looks like their guild rep will reset to 0 if they'd join your guild.
    True. You'd have to make an alt and mail all the stuff through. Time consuming, but probably quicker than power levelling normally.

Did you check this website: warcraftprofessional .com

It's using current Auction House prices to determine the cost to power-level professions.