Thread: Need some help.

Need some help.

Alright, so...

I have a friend in the UK who wants to play with me and my other friends. I know many aussies played swtor on the US servers, but can brits do it?

Assuming he can log on US servers...

I have yet to give out any free trials from my account. How do I do that?

Assuming I can give out free trials (I think you get 3?)...

How can it be shown that he was recruited by me?

Cause I want that pod racer / Zeppelin mount.

Go to your account on the SWTOR website and on the left sidebar their will be a button that says "friend trial" or something along those lines. You get 25 free trials to give out and you put in your friend's email. You can switch freely between the EU, NA, and Asia Pacific servers at any time.

Quote Originally Posted by noahjam326 View Post
    Go to your account on the SWTOR website and on the left sidebar their will be a button that says "friend trial" or something along those lines. You get 25 free trials to give out and you put in your friend's email. You can switch freely between the EU, NA, and Asia Pacific servers at any time.
    Thanks!

I am going to scream "NOW THIS IS POD RACING" when I get it.

Hey, thanks for bringing this up, I had no idea they were adding a recruit-a-friend reward in 1.3! Glad I got my buddy to play.

http://dulfy.net/2012/06/07/new-item...-etc-with-1-3/

Found that link with pictures of the new mount for anyone else who is curious what it looks like (110% speed rank 1 vehicle available to all your toons + new legacy unlock for speeders at level 10?? hell yeah!)

Edit: Posted before seeing that link above. Awesome.