English only EU server?

In the past i had to move between US and EU several times, and i played wow on both US and EU servers. My preference between the two was US, because the communication is all in english, even on cross-realm battlegrounds or LFR. My experience with EU servers was the opposite, where a clear communication through proper english was a luxury.

I am moving back to EU again, this time permenantly. I haven't decided if i want to close my US account and reactivate my EU one, because of this language issue, which really affect the quality of my game. Last time i played on an EU server was around the launch of cata.

My question is: are there any EU servers that are english only? Or should i stick with the US servers despite the timezone difference for better gameplay?

if you pick just any english realm most will speak english. didn't found that it a pain when i see someting non english

Deleted
    I would say activate the EU account.. I've heard it gets really laggy when playing on US servers from EU but I haven't really tried it myself. As for the language.. there are a some servers where they usually keep it english and then theres servers like mine (Shattered Hand) where you pretty much are required to speak Swedish or atleast understand it if you wanna join a pug. Honestly I think you should go ask around on the servers before deciding to move around :>