Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malbabo View Post
    Notice he said he does act 2. Act 1 is a joke, compared to the rest of inferno.
    Well why would you farm act 2 when you can farm act 1 now?

If you're doing progression then that costs repairs, its like that in a lot of games.

Although I do think wear and tear on melee can stand to go down a little (or go up on ranged), anyone who is farming at all should be able to make up the gold of their repairs pretty easily.

Deleted
    One death on my wizard costs like 8000 gold. Several thousand after a while even though I've barely been touched. Fun fun!

Quote Originally Posted by rated View Post
    For the amount of time it takes me to run up a 15k repair bill as a barb, ive probably made close to 100k+

Unless you're just walking into mobs and dying until your armor is red over and over I do not see how you're gold income from playing the game doesn't easily cover the repair costs...
    This 100%.

It seems like people were graveyard zerging content they shouldn't have been doing pre-patch.

Between gear that could sell, vendoring trash and essences, I make 7-10 times what I have to repair for in a typical run, but I dont mindlessly zerg and die in content I cant do.

My fresh barb is taking it easy in act 2, going along as it can, and I dont try to do too much..

The previous repair costs seemed to prepare people for endless deaths without being punished at all, graveyard zerging was only time consuming.

Deleted
    Why you spawn invul minions at the start of my pony level blizz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zephah View Post
    This 100%.

It seems like people were graveyard zerging content they shouldn't have been doing pre-patch.

Between gear that could sell, vendoring trash and essences, I make 7-10 times what I have to repair for in a typical run, but I dont mindlessly zerg and die in content I cant do.

My fresh barb is taking it easy in act 2, going along as it can, and I dont try to do too much..

The previous repair costs seemed to prepare people for endless deaths without being punished at all, graveyard zerging was only time consuming.
    100%. Same deal for me, I'm still making 7-10 times the gold that I spend on repairs.

lols i did act 1 on my dh.Only 2 death and i lost 30k gold since nothing decent dropped to put on ah.They need to change this repair cost bullshit.It just force me to vendor everything instead of crafting.

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda1337 View Post
    To disencourage corpse zerging or w/e it's called :/
    well pre nerf demon hunters really didn't have a choice unless you spent 150mill+ on all res gear and good dmg.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought they were nerfing inferno not making the game impossible to play now.
    Given up on this crap game long ago anyway, biggest dissapointment ever.

on the other hand if u playing hardcore u dont have to worry about the repair cost when u DIE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syfy View Post
    I thought they were nerfing inferno not making the game impossible to play now.
    Given up on this crap game long ago anyway, biggest dissapointment ever.
    If you're not even playing now then you have no room or basis on which to complain and spread misinformation. My barb just hit 60 and made 5 times more money in Act 1 clear than I spent on repairs, without even selling anything on the AH. I wouldn't call that impossible to play.

Monk here.

Just finished a Act 1 MF run (300%~),

~50k repairs
    ~250k pure profit
    ~100k in valueable items
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    If I want to try a goofy build on a boss I should not have to save up 100k gold for repairs.
    If you don't have it before you try, yes, you should.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

My gear isn't that good and before the patch I payed 5.5k after all my gear turned red. No I'm at 12k right after that yellow icon appeared. Rather drastic increase.

Quote Originally Posted by DTBA View Post
    Before the patch I found it a useless stat, now it still is, but at least it saves you a few k every time you need to repair.
    Blizzard seems to think that everyone gets 100k just for logging in or something :/
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2012-06-21 at 12:16 PM.