15+ Year Old Account

Where´s matt (2012 edition)

i don´t know, i just start to grin whenever i see his videos

it´s just great, like a little escape and the hope that onetime this will be common, dancing with strangers and having fun, regardless of religion, race or home country
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

I wonder how he got into some of those countries, like North Korea, and a couple others, and not only get in but video tape and get out.

Awesome, the paper work to get into some of those countries would have been insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really fun video, Mayhem. It would be great to leave all the hate behind. It made me remember the time I was in Turkey on some sort of passenger boat, and got to talking with some guy about who knows what. Was a very pleasant conversation and we were laughing a lot. He asked where I was from and I said "America!" and when I asked him he was like "Iran!". We both just had these big smiles on our faces because despite how our cultures sometimes demonize each other, here we were, just two regular dudes from different countries having a good time. We didn't hate each other at all. Was a very memorable moment for me.

Edit: WHOA! Just got a little misty eyed xD
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-06-24 at 07:40 AM.

It's interesting how in some of them he sticks out like a sore thumb, and in others it's a regular Where's Waldo? of finding him in the crowd

I love these videos
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.