10+ Year Old Account

Did Riot completely crash and burn or something?

Was checking the LoL official web site and forums (primarily posting in the bug report section, obviously), and suddenly I can't reach the site at all. And now my LoL launcher is not just saying that the North American server is unavailable, but all the little lines of news is just saying "refreshContent((" as if from unfulfilled code. I can still reach the EU servers, so it's definitely something going on with the NA servers and not specifically with me.

Think something might be going down over there? O_o
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's funny because every time their servers have gone down this week, I've been free to play LoL. Sunday I was off and it was offline for those 20-odd hours... Wednesday I was off again and it was down for 8-12 hours... I just got home from working all day and wanted to play to blow off some steam and it's down... -_-

Guess it's time for Neopets while I wait!

Icon made by leia06 from livejournal.com.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got a buddy in game now, but for people outside it looks bad. Lot of shit is down, check their twitter.

Yeah, there are definitely some issues going on. Although, you would think that they would post something on Facebook or Twitter. I have yet to see anything though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    I've got a buddy in game now, but for people outside it looks bad. Lot of shit is down, check their twitter.
    I actually don't have their official twitter.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    I actually don't have their official twitter.
    The only official Twitter I can find is @riotgames and they have never tweeted. I'm fans with them on Facebook, and I've yet to see any info there.

FB: https://www.facebook.com/leagueoflegends
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/riotgames
    Last edited by Cleeq; 2012-06-21 at 11:37 PM. Reason: added links

Deleted
    EUW was crashing alot yesterday, but seems to be fine now. Are the NA servers down atm?

https://twitter.com/#!/lolstatus is the twitter for server problems and what not they said they took the servers offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    I play horde.

I smash my keyboard repetitively while yelling "MAKIN SHIT HAPPEN" over and over at the top of my lungs.

Thank you both for @lolstatus I couldn't find that in any searches I made. At least some info (not much), and no eta.

man ever since they tried to put up this patch the first time it has been absolute hell trying to play with the huge queues and constant down time D:

The game has been working fine for me the whole week now. 8 minute queueing times max.

Summoners, we are experiencing issues with our servers and have taken the NA servers offline. Please follow our server status Twitter account for live updates.
    -from their fb page

Deleted
    PBE and EU servers should still be working fine if you're really desperate to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Was checking the LoL official web site and forums (primarily posting in the bug report section, obviously), and suddenly I can't reach the site at all. And now my LoL launcher is not just saying that the North American server is unavailable, but all the little lines of news is just saying "refreshContent((" as if from unfulfilled code. I can still reach the EU servers, so it's definitely something going on with the NA servers and not specifically with me.

Think something might be going down over there? O_o
    Yup website went down too...

Thats some crazy shit goin down if they had to take both NA server AND the website server offline

I wonder if they tried to roll out pulsfire today... and well... clearly LoL isnt ready to be launched into the sci-fi realm