Carrying a noob in Arena

Last edited by mmoc9b719c3609; 2012-06-28 at 04:07 PM.

Deleted
    War + arcane mage team on 1.1k MMR.... mye i think ive said enough .
    Btw you we're letting the mage getting casts ? Also saw overlap on BE silence and strang ...
    Sry bro you're not good and they we're just worlds baddest

Like how do you even face a 1.1mmr team,
    never happened to me before.

Quote Originally Posted by biggischkris View Post
    War + arcane mage team on 1.1k MMR.... mye i think ive said enough .
    Btw you we're letting the mage getting casts ? Also saw overlap on BE silence and strang ...
    Sry bro you're not good and they we're just worlds baddest

Like how do you even face a 1.1mmr team,
    never happened to me before.
    we just created that team first game lol the other guy that was his first game of arena ever.
    That was also my first game back after 3 months give me some time gotta let the rust come off

Deleted
    Lol, pro moves bro pro moves.... nottt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galliwix View Post
    we just created that team first game lol the other guy that was his first game of arena ever.
    That was also my first game back after 3 months give me some time gotta let the rust come off
    Then maybe record something better before advertising?

I like how you title this carrying a noob in arena and you seem to be pretty awful yourself.

Deleted
    you shouldn't let an arcane mage cast like that, he will destroy you if he has any gear at all. I carried some really badly geared people myself and it's mostly about having gear and then losing enough to encounter bad teams. carrying a healer is the easiest imo, you just peel all the time.
    Last edited by mmoc19d4ea8031; 2012-06-28 at 08:10 AM.

Deleted
    This is awful...

Deleted
    I always thought "carrying a noob in arena" meant you carried a new player with no skills to a decent ranking. Not winning a single game against one of the more awful teams out there. Gz, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by madrox View Post
    I always thought "carrying a noob in arena" meant you carried a new player with no skills to a decent ranking. Not winning a single game against one of the more awful teams out there. Gz, I guess.
    Note how it says #1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galliwix View Post
    Note how it says #1
    I did. But nothing in the original whets my appetite for the sequels. I'm hardly Gladiator material myself, but then again I don't post videos of me fumbling through a match against awful teams. I'd rather keep them to myself.

Worst video I've seen lately. Terrible gameplay, horrible MMR range, and nothing interesting beyond encountering a warrior in arena. I'm surprised how terrible they were, playing fury/arcane in 2's. Stop posting lame videos, ktxhbai.

No offense pal, but instead of insulting the undergeared hunter you might wanna step up your own game a bit? At the end you reached melee range and still let the mage get off his AB, the other team didn't even focus on the hunter at the start. You blew AMS right off the bat, and pretty much wasted your zone aswell... The players you met were completly new to PvP and played one of the worst comps you can go.

Deleted
    I don't know what to say. Other than don't come in here asking for subscriptions.