10+ Year Old Account

Post your favorite NCAA football team & your prediction for their record in 2012/2013

Hey all, I saw a thread about NCAA football but it was mainly full of arguing, etc. So I thought I would make a forum friendly post about NCAA football. Post who your favorite team is, why (you went there, grew up next to it, parents went there, etc), and your prediction for their record this season.

I"ll start: My favorite team is BYU (Brigham Young University). I have always loved them because they were a great quarterback school while I was growing up (Ty Detmer, Jim McMahon, Steve Young...). This year I think they will go 10-2. They play Notre Dame and Georgia Tech on the road, so I think that will prove difficult. They also go on the road vs Boise St, which could go either way, but I predict a win for the cougars.

Who's next?!

Deleted
    My favourite team is Oregon Ducks.

I watched my first NCAA football game just last year (I'm from finland) and their thrilling offensive playstyle was something that hooked me up straight from the beginning.

My prediction is Ducks go 11-1 this regular season. Although I foresee the USC game to be pretty similar compared to last year, their defense just hasn't convinced me. They could go undefeated but I fear they won't. Otherwise I think they have a pretty weak schedule so atleast 11-1 should be doable.

Arkansas Razorbacks

Im figuring somewhere around 8-4 although it could definitely be sub 500 if Tyler Wilson is out for an extended period of time.

I've actually never lived there, but most of my family is from there. Both of my parents were raised there.
    Last edited by Armourboy; 2012-09-11 at 12:05 PM.