Yes! Same here. The story was amazing, for Wolfenstein game and the gunplay is very satisfying.

Hey all.

I'm looking for an RPG that closest resembles the gameplay of World of Warcraft with an in-depth questing adventure that rivals Runescape.

- Please not Asian/JRPG. Nothing against them, they aren't my thing.
    - Must be high fantasy (Wizards, Dragons and Dwarves)
    - A trial mode that isn't super limiting, or a F2P game
    - A large gaming world with rich lore preferred.

I've tried EQ2 and am currently playing it alongside WoW. Graphics are irrelevant as well.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone got a un-biased review of Rome 2? Played or own most of the Total War games and was so burned about the Flustercluck that was Empire i waited on Rome 2, Thank God. Got some extra Cash and its on Sale on Stream. Is it Worth grabbing yet? Bugs/WTF /Headdesk Errors worked out?

Total War Junkie looking for next Fix.

10+ Year Old Account
    any multiplayer ipad RPG/ adventure games?
    by multiplayer i mean playing with people not like "royal revolt2" where all you can do is attack a computer controlled army someone else set up (reverse tower defense, it's fun but i want to play WITH people lol, in groups and whatnot)

i'd prefer little to no in-app purchase...
    iesabel might be a decent one, but as it's the only one i've found...i need some options ya know?

btw a bit off topic, but bastion is okay, final fantasy dimensions is good so far (out of all the FF's they have...they don't have 7 GRR 4 5 6...tactics, a couple spinoffs...no 7 though

i'd love me some 7 action with controls used in dimensions
    (imagine snowboarding at the golden saucer with tilt-axis action XD)
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

i want to play a wrestling game. I don't really have an overview of what's out at the moment. I'm looking for something relatively new, kind of like "ultimate muscle" for the gamecube; so a wrestling game that does not have to be a simulation, but has rather over-the-top moves.

from what i gathered, WWE All-Stars is kind of like that. Is there a newer version of that type of game? Is the difference between the yearly WWE games and this one even noteworthy?

Edit: On ps3
    There's only one sane solution: blow it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MduM0SCXlqM#t=1m03s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobknight View Post
    Anyone got a un-biased review of Rome 2? Played or own most of the Total War games and was so burned about the Flustercluck that was Empire i waited on Rome 2, Thank God. Got some extra Cash and its on Sale on Stream. Is it Worth grabbing yet? Bugs/WTF /Headdesk Errors worked out?

Total War Junkie looking for next Fix.
    i don't think i can call myself unbiased, but i'd strongly recommend against buying rome 2, if you haven't already. after the huge mess of a release i uninstalled it and decided to wait until it was patched, but when i tried again two or three months ago it still felt like it had just as many issues.

countless bugs and glitches still in pretty much all parts of the game, some of the worst balance i've ever seen in a game (stuff like fleets made only of free transport ships reliably beating professional warfleets), poor performance/optimization while having worse graphics than the last game (that's somewhat subjective, but everything from the 2nd cheapest units to the most expensive elite units wearing the same rusty armor is just laughable), a large number of rather questionable design choices and braindead ai that needs to cheat ludicrously (even compared to previous total war titles and other strategy games) yet still doesn't manage to provide the same challenge as the last game.

it doesn't exactly help that it is also less moddable than previous titles, so fans who've created patches for bug fixes or ai improvements on shogun 2 can often not do so for rome 2.

if you think empire was an unfinished mess, rome 2 is gonna have a surprise for you, that's for sure! ^_^

tl,dr: don't.

Deleted
    Cool little puzzle game involving bubbles 'Popraiders'

So I'm on stage 2 of this game and having quite a bit of fun. The levels are a bit short once you get the hang of it but I would recommend it to anyone interested in trying out a unique type of puzzle game or anyone who likes popping bubbles :P

It is a mobile game though and is available for both iOS and Android.
    Starts easy but gets hard very quickly and there are some fairly tricky puzzles later on.

Deleted
    Hi there! I would like to hear some suggestions on what game/games I might play next.

I love games that are very plot-oriented and leave me with a desire to discover more about the universe I just explored. I also like action-oriented games and if both styles are combined in a game then we have a winning formula. But the story is still the most important part for me.

My favourite games are: Mass Effect saga, Metal Gear Solid saga, Bioshock saga, Beyond: Two Souls and Heavy Rain. KOTOR and Witcher may also be included in this list. I also like Dragon Age, but it's a bit lower on my list.
    Last edited by mmoc9f0bced709; 2014-06-26 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtarc1987 View Post
    -snip-
    In terms of great story and universe, I recommend The Wolf Among Us. It's hardly an action game (it's from the same developers as The Walking Dead); it's very much dialog-driven and walking, but it's shaping up to be one of my favorite games of all time because of the story and universe. Just be aware that there's four of five episodes out, with the final episode coming out in (I assume) a month or two.

Have you tried The Witcher series? It's an RPG with a fantastic story that should resonate with you.

Hmm, you've already played the BioShocks...

Well, I'm out of ideas. Hopefully Witcher and TWAU do something for you. If not, free bump for more visibility.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    In terms of great story and universe, I recommend The Wolf Among Us. It's hardly an action game (it's from the same developers as The Walking Dead); it's very much dialog-driven and walking, but it's shaping up to be one of my favorite games of all time because of the story and universe. Just be aware that there's four of five episodes out, with the final episode coming out in (I assume) a month or two.
    I will certainly try this game. I don't mind if it doesn't have much action. In fact, the only reason I hadn't tried Heavy Rain and Beyond before it was because I was skeptic about a game that is more like a movie than a real game, but I ended up having a blast with these 2 games, especially Beyond, which blew my mind.

I already played The Witcher and enjoyed it a lot, looking forward to the 3rd game.

hello.

i spend many hours in Unepic.
    Anyone has suggestion on similar game like unepic?
    it is just like castlevania. and i love castlevania. i played all 3 castlevania for GBA. havent tried the 3D castlevania.
    is it any good?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enan1981 View Post
    Hmmm... Ive been playing Brave Frontier. Its not Droid exclusive but im addicted to it right now
    Been playing this on iOS and yeah It's pretty decent for a free game. If anyone else picks this up feel free to add my friend code 1017239669
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

I just got donated a MS Sidewinder force feedback steering wheel. /Joy !

But, i dont have any racing games.
    Anyone have some suggestions for which games i should look out for?
    Does need for speed work with this thing?

or some older F1 games (abandonware perhaps)

10+ Year Old Account
    Richard Burns Rally you should be able to get from the high street bargain bucket for a fiver and it doesn't have any controversial copy protection system that permanently messes up your CDROM speed like some driving games I could mention.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    I just got donated a MS Sidewinder force feedback steering wheel. /Joy !

But, i dont have any racing games.
    Anyone have some suggestions for which games i should look out for?
    Does need for speed work with this thing?

or some older F1 games (abandonware perhaps)
    Grid Autosport, or any of the F1 games. Codemaster have made them since 2010, before that EA made some from time to tiem, the last in 2008

I watched some lets plays on GRID. It has racing, but it really doesn't have all the other stuff that makes me like a car game. I loved the Forza series, and I enjoyed the Gran Turismo series. But what they had was the mechanic tinkering aspect. Gran Turismo had upgrading and tuning that was fun, and then Forza took it to the next level with car customization. Also the rating system for balancing cars was huge. GRID just doesn't have that. racing is only a small part of car racing games to me. :P Its why Need For Speed Underground was awesome, and many of the other need for speed games kind of crap.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

I'm looking for a tactical game similar to XCOM; troops on the battlefield where I can order them to move, attack, get behind cover, etc.

My Steam id. I've played XCOM (no DLC), Shadowfall Returns + DLC, and a few others that I can't recall off the top of my head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by amalager View Post
    Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning
    Dragon Age: Origins
    Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
    Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
    It's a shame that DR2 was a total letdown compared to DR which it was pure awesomeness bundled in a video game.
    Is there any other game like this to suggest?

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I'm looking for a tactical game similar to XCOM; troops on the battlefield where I can order them to move, attack, get behind cover, etc.

My Steam id. I've played XCOM (no DLC), Shadowfall Returns + DLC, and a few others that I can't recall off the top of my head.
    Banner Saga uses a tactical layout, never played it. Divinity: Original Sin is another tactical fantasy type game, and its supposed to be really good. You could go with Xenonauts, which is closer to the original XCOM than the remake.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Looking for a game to play with my friend

So yeah, me and a very good friend of mine are looking for a game to play together.
    It's very hard to find a game that we both like that can run on my PC because it's very shitty.

Games we've thought about/tried already:

World of Warcraft

He hates it with a passion. And I love it so much :/ Can't help it...

League of Legends

We've been playing it for such a long time already... We're both tired of it, not just because we've played it for so long but also because of the flamers and lack of ways to do crazy things. Surely I can block people to death with Anivia or do other stupid stuff that could give us a good laugh, but it gets boring after some time. Plus I play LoL with very low FPS and there are countless other minor problems and it all adds up and turns into lack of desire to play.

Hearthstone

We had some fun playing it but we want something with more action, not a card game. Still a fan of the game, but we are looking for something different.

Tera, Dungeons & Dragons Online, Guild Wars 2, Trine 2, Smite, Magicka

My PC can't run these games. They either lag terribly or I can't start them at all. We both LOVE Trine, Trine 2 and Magicka but I can't run the second two and the first one can only be played single player or co-op. And we can't co-op.

We need either an RTS or an MMORPG. Actually, I don't know all genres of games that exist, but we need something where we can troll, do crazy stuff, pull each other, pull other players, kill each other, kill other players, something with not very big requirements but not with terrible graphics either... And Minecraft doesn't work either. For some reason it lags on my PC too much. Plus I don't like it anyway.

I hope you guys can help us out and thank you in advance!