10+ Year Old Account
    I usualy doublecheck http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri if game works or not.
    Anyway...nowdays if you dont have a dual core processor nothing will work.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    PokerStars and PKR are my personal favorites.

Looking for a game for me and 3 others to play on PC. We've been playing BF4 lately (just the latest of many games) and have been playing various games for decades together.

So we're looking for something fun to play other than BF4. Must be able to support all 4 of us, hopefully with or against other players as well, but I'd settle for a solid 4-player coop type game.

Most of us have already played and destroyed borderlands 2, so not really interested in that.

We were *thinking* about DayZ but it looks like it's boring and shallow after I researched it some. Just a marathon/grief-fest game right now, and looks pretty buggy. Maybe once it's a full release.

We've also looked at some others, like Rust and 7 Days to Die as options.

We're not entirely set on an FPS I guess.

No Minecraft/terraria/starbound; not our cup of tea.
    No WoW/SWTOR recomendations either, been there done that

I'm sadly out of ideas short of trying DayZ and hoping it gets better, but I hate the idea of putting money towards a company I've heard little about for a game that isn't really getting that good of reviews from people I've talked to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soularpower View Post
    Looking for a game for me and 3 others to play on PC. We've been playing BF4 lately (just the latest of many games) and have been playing various games for decades together.

So we're looking for something fun to play other than BF4. Must be able to support all 4 of us, hopefully with or against other players as well, but I'd settle for a solid 4-player coop type game.

Most of us have already played and destroyed borderlands 2, so not really interested in that.

We were *thinking* about DayZ but it looks like it's boring and shallow after I researched it some. Just a marathon/grief-fest game right now, and looks pretty buggy. Maybe once it's a full release.

We've also looked at some others, like Rust and 7 Days to Die as options.

We're not entirely set on an FPS I guess.

No Minecraft/terraria/starbound; not our cup of tea.
    No WoW/SWTOR recomendations either, been there done that

I'm sadly out of ideas short of trying DayZ and hoping it gets better, but I hate the idea of putting money towards a company I've heard little about for a game that isn't really getting that good of reviews from people I've talked to.
    while i havent played dayz SA yet you can pick up arma 2+OA here for 6 dollars and try out as mod https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Good idea.

On a side note, what are peoples thoughts on SimCity? I know it got a bad rap at launch and the metacritic nerd-ragers hammered it down to a sub-4 score... but what would you score it realistically? I'm almost out of back-log steam-sale games to play that are worth my time; brother says he likes it.

biggest problem with SimCity 5 (I assume that's the one you are talking about) is the small plot size. If you don't mind the small size then it's not a bad game to play. The small size killed it for me though.

Hello...i know there's probably no chance of this existing (yet :P) but I'm pretty much looking for a virtual reality MMORPG. and no i don't mean I'm looking for some real life simulation game. I'm looking for an MMO that actually has a point in what you choose. Where you don't have user names and you recognize or meet people by how they look. where you can only chat with microphones instead of floating words and ****. a game where you classes matter and not where everyone can just heal themselves or some hunter can just have their pet tank for them. Where parties and friends ARE needed instead of one person who just power levels to the max with cash-bought VIP items. if you log off for a while your skills are going to loose progress because you haven't been practicing. This probably doesn't exist but i think it should even though some people wouldn't be able to play it. If your to scared to talk with a mic then don't play. If you want to be a soloing twink then don't play. If you want to be a mage with armor that makes you as tough as a warrior then don't play! Anyways that the type of thing I'm looking for.

I think you already know this doesn't exist. Seems a bit off-topic. Nothing really similar to what you're describing being (at least openly) developed.

Unless you, like, open the door and walk outside. It's a massive multiperson offline life out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Feremist View Post
    Hello...i know there's probably no chance of this existing (yet :P) but I'm pretty much looking for a virtual reality MMORPG. and no i don't mean I'm looking for some real life simulation game. I'm looking for an MMO that actually has a point in what you choose. Where you don't have user names and you recognize or meet people by how they look. where you can only chat with microphones instead of floating words and ****. a game where you classes matter and not where everyone can just heal themselves or some hunter can just have their pet tank for them. Where parties and friends ARE needed instead of one person who just power levels to the max with cash-bought VIP items. if you log off for a while your skills are going to loose progress because you haven't been practicing. This probably doesn't exist but i think it should even though some people wouldn't be able to play it. If your to scared to talk with a mic then don't play. If you want to be a soloing twink then don't play. If you want to be a mage with armor that makes you as tough as a warrior then don't play! Anyways that the type of thing I'm looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Soularpower View Post
    I think you already know this doesn't exist. Seems a bit off-topic. Nothing really similar to what you're describing being (at least openly) developed.

Unless you, like, open the door and walk outside. It's a massive multiperson offline life out there.
    Yeah but it was worth a shot. yeah i know when you go outside theres another massive life but (idc if sounds retarded and childish) there's no magic or excitement. boring old **** every day

Quote Originally Posted by Feremist View Post
    Yeah but it was worth a shot. yeah i know when you go outside theres another massive life but (idc if sounds retarded and childish) there's no magic or excitement. boring old **** every day
    I was just teasing I'm a gamer, too, I know it's place in the world!

I'm looking for some fun Xbox 360 games I can get fairly cheap (used) to kill some time with. I've been mooching off my brother who just moved out, leaving me with AC4, BLOPS2, MW3, and a couple other 5 dollar games that I don't play. Any suggestions on some games to pick up? I was thinking about getting a Madden, but they all get such horrible reviews. Also, GTA 5 is on my list, but I'm waiting to find a cheap copy on ebay.

So I just acquired a 3DS XL today and I've been having a blast on it.

I got pokemon X
    Ocarina of time 3d
    Pokemon Rumble blast
    And it came with mario & luigi dream team

I was looking for tales of abyss as well, but I'm a little hesitant.

What are your guys opinions on tales of abyss from a stand point of only having played tales of symphonia on the gamecube?

If anyone is into browser-based MMOs I'd recommend Eldevin and King's Road, both are really fun for different reasons. Eldevin is like a modern Runescape and King's Road is like a Diablo you can play on coffee breaks cause each quest lasts like 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aktillum View Post
    If anyone is into browser-based MMOs I'd recommend Eldevin and King's Road, both are really fun for different reasons. Eldevin is like a modern Runescape and King's Road is like a Diablo you can play on coffee breaks cause each quest lasts like 10 minutes.
    Definitely going to have to try that eldevin in the soon future.

Played runescape for 3 1/2 years, will see if I can get into this game. Graphics look meh with a little less charm, which is what runescape has going for it. I'll have to see if I can squeeze past that.

Hey all, I need help finding a game my girl and I can play together. The game has to be PC based, with a co-op campaign and preferably 3rd person. I know of D3, Torchlight 2, and Titan Quest as a couple games to get started with, but what else is out there? Her laptop is decent so it should be able to play most games.

Aveline's amazing work!

Quote Originally Posted by Valiea View Post
    Hey all, I need help finding a game my girl and I can play together. The game has to be PC based, with a co-op campaign and preferably 3rd person. I know of D3, Torchlight 2, and Titan Quest as a couple games to get started with, but what else is out there? Her laptop is decent so it should be able to play most games.
    Terraria was a hit with my wife. Trine 2 is pretty fun coop as well. She played D3 and TL2 with me as well.

Fable 3 isn't horrible. It fits the description of what you're looking for & has a bit of the kill everything/loot everything feeling.

Deleted
    Dungeon Defenders is pretty good as co-op too. It's a tower defence game with rpg-like leveling/combat system.
    Last edited by mmoc0c6b5c38d3; 2014-01-24 at 04:06 PM.

Deleted

Need Game to kill time untill WoD

So as the title says my fellow MMOC , what would you recommend me to play ? I need something to kill time with.
    I have only played wow for mmo and im a newbie at this kind so i have no idea about other games.
    what i prefer is Mmorpg type , preferably free , but any other singleplayer mode but that takes long time to finish is also good. I tried minecraft for a month but got tired of it later on. So anything at all. Hit me with it.

Edit: Diablo 3 types of games are welcome too
    Last edited by mmoc9654dddc39; 2014-01-25 at 05:27 PM.

RIFT, Neverwinter, DC Universe,TERA etc etc :P Just google top 20 free to play MMO and you'll find a long list