10+ Year Old Account

SV hunter on earthen ring sever looking for new home.

85 SV hunter looking for a new home. i hate to leave my current guild but every one has quit, or taking a long break to eather play star wars or diablo3.
    I've gone though all current t13 raids using the RF and have tried to be a pug and spam trade with out much luck. i would love to call a guild a home that raid two to three time a week. i know im on a RP server but i dont role play so im looking for a pve-pvp guild. i would like to join before MoP comes out to get used to raiding with everyone in the group so the group can be stronger for MoP. my mains name is Creek.

Dying Breed is recruiting-
    Alliance Guild on Stormrage Realm; eastern time zone

Dying Breed is looking for strong players that want to be appreciated for their skills. By understanding their Class, their movement and their place in a raid environment

Our Raid times are 7pm - 11pm server time Tuesday and Wednesday. We will Raid on Thursdays as well in MOP.

We are currently doing 10man raids. We are a guild that likes to have fun but at the same time progress as a guild. We just need a few more skilled players to join our team. We are doing DS and looking to have a strong start in MOP.

Raiders MUST be properly gem-ed and Enchanted. We are looking for players that are ilevel 390 and above that are at least 3/8 heroic. We expect raiders to have all the necessary pots, flasks and food ready for raid time. We may provide some food and flasks, but should always come prepared.

Open Spots:

Paladin- holy
    Shaman- Enhancement and elemental with resto off spec
    Warrior- Arms
    Rogue- closed
    Death Knight- Frost
    Druid- Moonkin or kitty with resto off spec, OR resto
    Mage- closed
    Hunter- Open
    Priest- possible Shadow
    Warlock- Low

All raiders must have DBM, recount, omen, and vent.

If you want more info or are interested in Dying Breed please visit or web site at http://dyingreed.guildlaunch.com/ , or send a tell or in game mail to speeder or lúvbúg.(U code is alt+163) Real ID is charlytuna99@yahoo.com