"Update to my post a couple pages back"

1. Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD remix "Just beat Final Mix mode. Trying to get all trophy's I can before I do my last 2 playthoughs"

2. Heathstone "Finally got a invite into the beta a few days ago "

3. Metal Gear Soild 4 Guns of the Patriots

I got Heavy Rain sitting on the back bunner for when I finally finish one of these LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    Motocross Maniacs 2 (GameBoy Color)
    Kenseiden (Sega Master System)
    Disgaea D2 (PS3)
    How is the Disgaea series I though about checking it out. Seen a few gameplay videos and it looks fun. Is it based on a anime or something?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    How is the Disgaea series I though about checking it out. Seen a few gameplay videos and it looks fun. Is it based on a anime or something?
    It's a "hardcore" RPG; you can level to level 9,999. Five times... (you can reset your character's level five times, while keeping the stats you've gained via leveling). I can only speak for Disgaea 3 and 4, but they were very entertaining and worth $60 each in my book. But, I will say that it's very "Japanese", if that puts you off...

It is very silly, as well. The plot summary for #3: Your father has destroyed your gaming console, so you set out to kill him. Plot summary for #4: You're a vampire obsessed with keeping promises, eating sardines, and not drinking blood.

The combat is very fun, in my opinion; it's on a grid, which I always find more interesting than, say, FF7's combat. That, and there's special properties on most tiles, such as random teleportation, +50% defense while standing on it, etc.

TL;DR = if you like "Japanese games", I'd recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    TL;DR = if you like "Japanese games", I'd recommend it.
    I haven't really gotten into any "Japanese games' but I have seen some I wanted to check out. It isn't that I don't like JP games its just that for awhile I was in a rut where I played FPS games LOL.

3 and 4 is like 20$ each now so ill check them out they do look fun and its nice they got some replay ability since you can level up soooo much LOL. The last thing close to a JRPG I got into was Dragons Dogma if that counts and I really enjoyed it.

There was a couple Wii JRPG's I wanted to play but never got around to it lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disgaea D2 is actually the sequel to the first game on the PlayStation 2. 2 on the PS2 and 3 and 4 on the PS3 had their own unique plots and characters, but as each new game came out the characters from the previous ones would pop up either as cameos/secret characters and bosses or sprinkled into certain sections of the plot (its also worth noting that a lot of games made by NIS seem to exist in the same multi-verse type setting with characters appearing across different series and with certain common elements to their worlds).

While the later releases included more features to the series, the original game is by far the most memorable and I would say the most popular with fans, hence why it was chosen to have its own direct sequel. However you dont really need to have played the original to get into D2, the game plot is new and the only real story elements a newcomer would gain from the first game is some background on the main characters. (also to note there was another sort-of-sequel/retelling of the original game released on the PSP called Disgaea Infinite which was sort of like a text adventure/visual novelish type game to an extent instead of a tactical game)
    I haven't gotten to far into it, but I am assuming beyond acting as a sequel to the original game there are also inclusions of many of the features later introduced in the games that followed it.

If you want to play the original (which I personally recommend playing first), you can get it either on the PS2 or as ports on the PSP and DS.
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2013-10-23 at 06:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    Disgaea D2 is actually the sequel to the first game on the PlayStation 2. 2 on the PS2 and 3 and 4 on the PS3 had their own unique plots and characters, but as each new game came out the characters from the previous ones would pop up either as cameos/secret characters and bosses or sprinkled into certain sections of the plot (its also worth noting that a lot of games made by NIS seem to exist in the same multi-verse type setting with characters appearing across different series and with certain common elements to their worlds).

While the later releases included more features to the series, the original game is by far the most memorable and I would say the most popular with fans, hence why it was chosen to have its own direct sequel. However you dont really need to have played the original to get into D2, the game plot is new and the only real story elements a newcomer would gain from the first game is some background on the main characters. (also to note there was another sort-of-sequel/retelling of the original game released on the PSP called Disgaea Infinite which was sort of like a text adventure/visual novelish type game to an extent instead of a tactical game)
    I haven't gotten to far into it, but I am assuming beyond acting as a sequel to the original game there are also inclusions of many of the features later introduced in the games that followed it.

If you want to play the original (which I personally recommend playing first), you can get it either on the PS2 or as ports on the PSP and DS.
    Cool I notice that it was a sequal when I watched a few reviews of Disgaea D2 and learned the other ones was storys of there own.

Ill pick one up when I can they do look fun and a little silly

Deleted
    GTA 5 still

X3 Albion Prelude, getting ready for X-Rebirth in a few weeks.

Endless Space, having fun leaving the game in full autopilot and seeing how it survives over 1500 planets and 15 civs. Current game has been running 4x time acceleration over 20+ hours now.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. World of Warcraft. You probably never heard of it.
    2. Hearthstone ß.
    3. Diablo 3.

Yep. Neck deep into Blizzard games.
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

GTA/GTA Online
    Wonderful 101
    Hearthstone Beta

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft - just twenty minutes a day of pet batttles and AH browsing, really
    Jagged Alliance 2 -with the Arulco Revisted fan mod, awesome!
    Nethack - just reached the Medusa level with my lvl 16 human Wizard called Jaina

1. GTA V / GTA: O
    2. GTA V / GTA: O
    3. GT... Wow i guess to farming LK / Yogg / Alysrazor. Flex 1-4 on friday with friends, then back to GTA

Hearthstone
    Madden 25
    GTA V

Credit for the creation of this awesome signature belongs to Shyama

WoW
    Heroes Of Newerth
    Tera

Sometimes Hearthstone

10+ Year Old Account
    gw2
    ftl

no third

Pokemon Y!

Hearthstone Beta

Gears of War 3 (always)

Deleted
    World of Warcraft
    Diablo 3
    Hearthstone

More than enough to keep myself entertained.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tera: Rising
    Rift: Storm Legion
    The Secret World

1.) Path of Exile
    2.) Super Hexagon
    3.) Team Fortress 2

Not sure how I feel about PoE. Looks good, but I'm not sure I'll end up playing it that often because of the genre.

Borderlands 2
    wow
    Stainless Steel 6.4
    Do you hear the voices too?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Terraria
    Batman: Arham Asylum

#3rd was GTAV, but I haven't played it in a couple weeks now.

WoW
    Hearthstone
    GTA V