Poll: What is your alignment?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I had no idea, so I took a test. Lawful good. According to wikipedia, I'm like Batman \o/

Chaotic good, sometimes leaning to chaotic neutral.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

Deleted
    Not sure where my INTP profile goes in DnD alignment.. Humm.. IRL i'd say im a mix of neutral good/ chaotic neutral. In games i like neutral evil but most of the time i just let it flow and choose my path on the way =)

According to http://easydamus.com/character.html I am neutral evil. I do however tip-toe the line between neutral and chaos it would seem.

Deleted
    I am such a mess regarding alignment, using the descriptions of the Wiki page linked, I am a blend of Lawful Neutral, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good and Chaotic Neutral :/

yay for being INTP/J (exactly 50% P and 50% J lol)

EDIT: did the test linked by ambivalence, and came out as a 2nd level Neutral Good Human Sorceress

Neutral Good Human Sorcerer (2nd Level)

Ability Scores:
    Strength- 13
    Dexterity- 14
    Constitution- 12
    Intelligence- 18
    Wisdom- 16
    Charisma- 12

Alignment:
    Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Race:
    Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
    Sorcerers- Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.
    Last edited by mmoc75f6a89f6d; 2012-07-01 at 05:26 PM.

Lawful good primarily. Maybe neutral good sometimes. Definitely not chaotic good or any of the evils.

No ones linked a page 'defining' them as most of the ones I see aren't so clear cut...

I reckon I'm probably Neutral evil, simply because I'm too lazy to be anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Lawful evil apparently according to the test. I wanted lawful neutral

10+ Year Old Account
    IRL:

(I usually think that there is no good or bad, just PoV's. I hate it when, in school, people will be politically correct and always choose to do the least harm to anything out of not wanting to be criticized. Good? Bad? It's how things are seen).

Game: Neutral Evil (way more fun)
    Last edited by Klutzington; 2012-07-01 at 06:01 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    neutral to chaotic neutral.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    According to wikipedia, I'm like Batman \o/
    It's simple. . . kill the Batman.

True Neutral. There is no such thing as good or evil. Only different points of view.

true neutral all the way

Double posted?

EDIT: Did a test apparently I@m true neutral, who'd have thought
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Chaotic good every time.

I generally hate other chaotic goods, what does that say.

10+ Year Old Account
    According to two different tests I am True Neutral. But if that's the case, why do I always feel True Evil?

Neutral good.

I don't feel obliged to follow the rules, but I generally intend goodness for myself and others. I like to help people but I hate feeling restricted by somebody else's laws. But I don't overtly try to bend/break them either because that just get's me in trouble. I just want to be a happy helpful free spirit.

10+ Year Old Account
    People around me would describe me as Neutral Good. I describe myself as Chaotic Evil, but have the tendencies to switch to Chaotic Good and pretty much everywhere inbetween the scale of Good and Evil. One might say that I'm some kind of bipolar, where I react accourding to a fellow's actions, speech and the situation around.
    Is the world coming down and people start raging at each other? Kill 'em. Some old lady getting mogged? Beat him. A child who just lost his parents in a accident? Care for him.
    Same thing in game, only that I am either Chaotic Good or Evil. Raging fellow on my team? Chaotic Evil. Goodie on my team who happens to get ganked? Chaotic Good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    According to two different tests I am True Neutral. But if that's the case, why do I always feel True Evil?
    Read my post on the last page. You will understand why.