http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/vie...ge/1/#p1772594

I am speechless of what happen to me <3
    grats man...6 fucking fusing you lucky git :P

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kay I 6L'd my chest /brag

:O

10+ Year Old Account
    That video doesn't load for me. Was it when he chanced some body armor and it turned rare with 3 good stats?
    GemStoneIII (Mud) (ongoing) > SubSpace/Continuum > EQ1-Kunark-PoP > aRO > FFXI > WoW > Rift > WoW > FFXIV > SWToR > Tera > GW2 > Wushu > ESO > W* > EQ1p99 > WoW > ???
    FFXIVARR Profile
    D3 Profile

Deleted
    I was wondering if Point Blank would be a good idea with Freezing Pulse? Im playing a Freezing Pulse-attack speed-Vipor Strike Shadow which is a lot of fun and was thinking about taking Point Blank since Freezing Pulse is a close up spell and my playstyle in generel is up close

Quote Originally Posted by Loyrl View Post
    That video doesn't load for me. Was it when he chanced some body armor and it turned rare with 3 good stats?
    20 fuse 6l.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude From Denmark View Post
    I was wondering if Point Blank would be a good idea with Freezing Pulse? Im playing a Freezing Pulse-attack speed-Vipor Strike Shadow which is a lot of fun and was thinking about taking Point Blank since Freezing Pulse is a close up spell and my playstyle in generel is up close
    Point Blank works with attacks, not spells, so it does nothing for Freezing Pulse.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've fallen in love with Dominating Blow. It works wonders in the slums where you have those mobs that spawn more mobs, since they retain all of their abilities and follow you around for their duration. Also great when fighting bosses that spawn adds since you get an endless supply of meat to throw at it.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's been a good day ahahaha!!!!! Maniacal laughter :3 Sold my old Lioneye's for 45 exalted and some other stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Question: Orb of scouring, I've not used any yet and I understand what they do. Why would you want remove the stats off a piece a gear I'm just not sure what purpose these serve and why would I use them?

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Question: Orb of scouring, I've not used any yet and I understand what they do. Why would you want remove the stats off a piece a gear I'm just not sure what purpose these serve and why would I use them?
    Lets say you have a item level 75 chest that can roll the best affixes possible for you and your roll is horrible, you might want to either make it a white item to alch it or to go back and get two specific properties before applying a regal and if luck is with you up to three exalted, or another scouring and start all over again... :P

Same would go for high level end game maps if your roll is horrible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Let's say you get a 6 link magic chest piece. You could use an orb of scouring to return it to a normal item, and then use an orb of alchemy to turn it into a rare item.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jaakkeli View Post
    Point Blank works with attacks, not spells, so it does nothing for Freezing Pulse.
    Awww man that sucks. So Point Blank is in generel only for Rangers?

10+ Year Old Account
    The weekly patches continue and here's the detail's of the next one 0.10.2:

Quote Originally Posted by Path Of Exile
    As soon as the initial rush of Open Beta was out of the way, we settled into a schedule that will produce a new content patch for Path of Exile every week. We're aiming for these patches to include one new skill, at least three new Unique items designed by Diamond Supporters, new microtransactions and any other features or content that were finalised that week. 0.10.2 is the first of these patches and is expected to be deployed to the Open Beta servers on Wednesday or Thursday NZ time. Read on for more information about this patch!

0.10.2 introduces a new intelligence skill called Incinerate. This skill causes your character to launch a torrent of fire from its hand. The longer you repeatedly cast the skill from the same location, the larger and more damaging the flames become. We're expecting to unveil screenshots or video of this skill once tweaking has been finished.

Incinerate was introduced as the first of our Open Beta skills because fire casters really needed an additional skill. We wanted to make it substantially different to Flame Totem (which acts as a standard flamethrower effect), so that's why we introduced the mechanic where it does more damage the longer you stand still. Incinerate goes through four separate damage stages. By the last one, it's very effective, especially when combined with appropriate support gems. Of course, standing still in the face of monsters does pose survivability problems, so it presents many tactical choices in combat..

0.10.2 also contains many other minor features. I've listed some below (note that this list is not complete and many could be removed or modified!)

• Changes to the Duelist passive skill tree to make the class more powerful. It's likely that only characters who are affected by the moved skills will have their passive trees reset.
    • Passive skill allocation now requires confirmation to prevent misclicks.
    • Substantial changes to voice acting including Act One NPCs and overhauls of the Lion and Beast sounds.
    • Damage boosts to at least five skills.
    • Nerfs to low levels of Poison Arrow and Fire Trap. They're still pretty good though.
    • Level 78 and 79 item mods.
    • Improvements to the visual effects of several skills.
    • A new monster skill. Snakes needed to have more ways to kill you, right?
    • A new 3v3 PvP arena.
    • Changes to the variance of pack sizes in end-game Maps. It has a lot of effect on pacing.
    • Many more changes and bug fixes that will be in the full patch notes.

With Incinerate filling the gap for fire casters, we've scheduled an area-of-effect melee skill for 0.10.3. This patch is due the week after 0.10.2.

In addition to the changes scheduled for these weekly content patches, work continues on deeper issues such as movement simulation sync, client effect performance in large parties and security changes. These will be deployed in whatever the next patch is as soon as they're ready. There are different people working on content for the weekly patches than those improving platform issues.

Thanks again for your continued feedback and support of the game. We love you guys!

Source

Melee skill is likely POE's Whirlwind. I hope it works with swords and axes, not just swords.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hot damn, a new skill and 3 new uniques every week? Looking forward to the Duelist changes as well. Picked up elemental hit a couple days ago without realizing that my Marauder doesn't meet the Dex requirement, but my Duelist would.

Also, there are lions?

Looks like the game will evolve quite nicely, I really hope they find ways to improve the desync issues fast as they are really causing issues in hallway maps, especially trying to toss traps or spells through a doorway (seem more of an issue in tile breaks), and most of all in races where you play on the edge at all times.

On a related note, almost chocked on my coffee reading the Blizzard post the other day where he states how dead the old way to build characters is, guess he must have missed the success of he's competition that embraced that very concept.

Deleted
    Been running a simple Marauder Ground Slam build for my first character, now at 15 and entered Act 2. Basically breezed through the content, with Heavy Strike for bosses. Took the passive path to Resolute Technique, going to figure out where to go next, and whether I'll put points in Elemental damage at all. Mana is getting a bit tight, so perhaps I should go for Blood Magic. I've got the Life on Hit support gem paired with my Ground Slam and Heavy Strike, and I've been taking quite a few life and ll nodes, so that could work out.

It's a surprisingly deep and satisfying experience, and I haven't even scratched the support gems and a lot of the higher level stuff.

One thing though: I noticed my stash is getting pretty packed with Orbs of Augmentation/Chance/Transmutation, Blacksmith's Whetstone, etc. all kinds of currency basically. Do you advise saving them for later, or using them on the gear I have now to upgrade them slightly?

Deleted
    That new fire spell sounds awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Dekadez View Post
    One thing though: I noticed my stash is getting pretty packed with Orbs of Augmentation/Chance/Transmutation, Blacksmith's Whetstone, etc. all kinds of currency basically. Do you advise saving them for later, or using them on the gear I have now to upgrade them slightly?
    Transformation/Alteration/Augmentation you can use a few here and there while leveling if you feel an item slot needs an upgrade, orbs above that I'd hold off on using until your mid 40's in HC and even then be careful with the use of them, basically just Alch an item or three that needs upgrades, in SC I'd hold off even longer as deaths there don't matter much until merciless.