Patch patch patch *jumps up and down*, fuck yeah I'm stoked.

Even though my (truly OP) spark/crit/lowlife witch got nerfed, i'm not noticing it that much really. It should be a 33.3% nerf to base crit chance, but still shocking plenty and spark totems still sitting at 1.5k tooltip dps each

Haven't used the total respec granted on witch yet, will save up my level up points to not lose it so I get a feel how viable it is for true endgame as it's only at the 71 level range maps.

My wander templar however got nerfed into oblivion. The aura nerfs + all the ES nerfs (I run battery so I lost alot of mana) and static shock nerf... meh. I could salvage it with some different gear going physical wander now but I simply cba. Bit sad as I just got an insane wand (100+ lightning, 60+ fire, 20% weapon ele dmg) but.....

free respec!

dumping all my gear, saved up some ele cleave gear last couple of days.... crit ele cleave templar here we come!
    bonus points for being able to use my endgame wander amu/rings/belt, and I was using a EV/ES chest already anyways

Build

thats what I am running now - still got like 5p left and everything going towards ondars guile/the crit multi nodes bottom right, and the shadow crit nodes.
    might need to pick up a few accuracy nodes, have to check that out after testing abit.
    My DK
    (retired since januari 2017) solely playing PoE now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Fencers that was precisely what i was looking for

Deleted
    Version 0.11.0b (Current Version)
    Increased Melee Splash radius by 17%.
    Fixed a bug where Projectile Speed bonuses did not apply to Spark when used with a Spell Totem.
    Fixed a client crash related to mini life bars.
    Fixed a bug introduced in 0.11.0 where Passive Skill Refund Points would not be saved when changing areas.
    Fixed a realm crash introduced in 0.11.0.

10+ Year Old Account
    okay, I'm not going to make the same mistake I made last time with the passive refund!

does anyone here have a GOOD DW sword duelist build? One that will be viable(ish) for endgame!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    okay, I'm not going to make the same mistake I made last time with the passive refund!

does anyone here have a GOOD DW sword duelist build? One that will be viable(ish) for endgame!
    if you're after an elemental cleave build, you can almost use my build, almost as in, im a templar but I access the duelist tree / you only need to switch around 2 points to reach start point duelist. It's in my link 3 posts up.

I played around with it today and damn is it a lot of fun, with endurance charges from cry and a +% armor pot im sitting at 30k armor and 90% physical reduction, and around 8k dps using cleave+concentrated effect+life leech+mana leech+weapon elemental damage. Too bad I don't have a 6L for faster attacks
    My DK
    (retired since januari 2017) solely playing PoE now.

New supporter packs out, already seen one guy that got the largest one @ $12,5k. O_O

Quote Originally Posted by falagar112 View Post
    if you're after an elemental cleave build, you can almost use my build, almost as in, im a templar but I access the duelist tree / you only need to switch around 2 points to reach start point duelist. It's in my link 3 posts up.

I played around with it today and damn is it a lot of fun, with endurance charges from cry and a +% armor pot im sitting at 30k armor and 90% physical reduction, and around 8k dps using cleave+concentrated effect+life leech+mana leech+weapon elemental damage. Too bad I don't have a 6L for faster attacks
    PSA: The % damage reduction from armor on your character sheet is a lie. Pretend it does not exist. DR from armor is figured with the following formula, armor/(armor+(12*damage)). In layman's terms, your armor reduces a larger percent against lower hits, and a smaller percent against larger hits.

How much of a nerd would I be if I bought the Tabula Rasa t-shirt?

No more of a nerd than I, though I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not. I was a Silver Supporter in CB, so the silver weapon effects will look good with my silver kiwi.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    How much of a nerd would I be if I bought the Tabula Rasa t-shirt?
    Funny thing with it is that people either get it or they won't, if they get it they probably play them selfs. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    Funny thing with it is that people either get it or they won't, if they get it they probably play them selfs. =)
    I would wager that the only people who would get it would be people that play.

Deleted
    I don't have a build planned for the league. Oooh nooo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of which. It's been a while since I've messed around with planning out a build. Made a Witch for the Anarchy league, planning on going double curse ES/Life with Discharge and Tempest Shield for damage, and Enduring Cry, Frenzy, and Ice Nova + Power Charge on Crit for charge generation.

-link-

I'll probably run a FP CI Witch. I honestly won't have the time to build a whole new stash for 4 month character. Certainly not enough time to plan an esoteric build or go with a build that relies on some rather specific gems/gear.

FP is easy and fast farming.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2013-06-08 at 03:39 AM.

First Onslaught build I'm going with a shadow FP build because it's reliable and easy to farm with, the other 5 builds I didn't decide on yet, Anarchy I'll probably do something silly as it's not HC league.

Wowza. These new challenges seem rather... um, challenging. Or at the least, very time consuming.

I didn't quite expect so many. Nor did I realize how much work would actually have to go into them as well.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2013-06-08 at 02:44 PM.

Wowza. These new challenges seems rather... um, challenging. Or at the least, very time consuming.

I didn't quite expect so many. Nor did I realize how much work would actually have to go into them as well.
    Yeah, there is no such thing as feee t-shirt

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Deleted
    Can you buy that Tabula Rasa shirt Individually? 110$ is a bit much for me right now.

Not as far as I know. The only way to get the Tabula Rasa shirt is with the divine pack+.

And the divine baby rhoa is flipping adorable.

---------- Post added 2013-06-08 at 11:32 AM ----------

Also, anyone fight an Exile yet?

In act 2 norm and have yet to find one...

And the divine baby rhoa is flipping adorable.
    The eternal looks pretty pimp, $1500 is a bit steep for my wallet though.