As someone fairly new to the league I really struggled learning stuff when I was constantly getting one shot on my trickster haha (rookie mistakes not dodging etc). This league rolled a max block cyclone glad and it's such a relief, though again I either take absolutely no damage at all OR I get one shot LOL, no in-between.

I'm just about to start a bleed bow glad, partly because I want a faster paced ranged build and also because the bleed explosion seems super helpful. Split arrow + puncture with a good investment seems to shred maps and kill bosses ridiculously fast!

P.S. I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing. So to unlock Syrus I need 4 of each colour watchstone? So far I have 3 of each on my Block Glad. And for Heists, I assume I just continuously run heists and put the items on my helpers? I've yet to attempt a Grand Heist... Not sure if they're worth doing or not!

Defenses such as Block and Evasion are inherently subject to chance to a degree. Relative safety is in having layered defenses and multiple ways to "out" of danger.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Defenses such as Block and Evasion are inherently subject to chance to a degree. Relative safety is in having layered defenses and multiple ways to "out" of danger.
    That's very true... Is there such a build? I love my max block but I'll be honest, holding down cyclone all day is kinda dull. I've looked into inpulsa builds and archimage builds but haven't see anything that has the potential to speed clear maps and shreds bosses with a decent defence. Perhaps my bleed bow will be it?

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    That's very true... Is there such a build? I love my max block but I'll be honest, holding down cyclone all day is kinda dull. I've looked into inpulsa builds and archimage builds but haven't see anything that has the potential to speed clear maps and shreds bosses with a decent defence. Perhaps my bleed bow will be it?
    It's dull, but if you're rocking a heavy crit Facebreaker build those Retal crits are just *chefs kiss*

Don't think I've seen much of that however yeah, my damage for max block is pretty sweet. All I'm missing is surrender and he's pretty much a high budget build.

I'm not sure if I'm thinking the bleed explosion is better than it is, but what do you guys think about lacerate or bleed bow?
    Last edited by Yhcti; 2020-10-03 at 10:41 PM.

As someone fairly new to the league I really struggled learning stuff when I was constantly getting one shot on my trickster haha (rookie mistakes not dodging etc). This league rolled a max block cyclone glad and it's such a relief, though again I either take absolutely no damage at all OR I get one shot LOL, no in-between.

I'm just about to start a bleed bow glad, partly because I want a faster paced ranged build and also because the bleed explosion seems super helpful. Split arrow + puncture with a good investment seems to shred maps and kill bosses ridiculously fast!

P.S. I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing. So to unlock Syrus I need 4 of each colour watchstone? So far I have 3 of each on my Block Glad. And for Heists, I assume I just continuously run heists and put the items on my helpers? I've yet to attempt a Grand Heist... Not sure if they're worth doing or not!
    'fine, fine, fine, 1 shot' is simply PoE's damage model thanks to the broken scaling. Player damage is so high that entirely screens get instantly cleared by the 'good' builds. So the only way to threaten the player is to instantly kill him back.
    Until you get to level 90+ you should be still progressing if your tanky 'enough'. After 90 the xp penalties really kick in hard and you will likely reach a point where you simply don't level anymore because the occasional death will wipe out your progress.

As for Sirus. Yes you need to do 4 times 4 conquerors. So 16 stones and then Sirus will spawn for the first time. Up to this point your guaranteed to spawn a conquerer if you run an appropriate map where they can spawn, after 16 stones it becomes a chance to spawn and more grindy.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Yeah there is, molten jug, you laugh at sirus face while eating his die beams on breakfast and standing in all the shit on the ground. Tho clear speed is not amazing. You can't have everything.

Closest thing that could be like deleting maps and being tanky is int stackers, aura bots and some other heavy currency investments builds.

Thought Molten Strike is utter ass now.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

15+ Year Old Account
    This is the most paced I've been in a league since Syndicate. Just taking my time. I've had almost zero performance issues and I think it has a lot to do with having PoE on my NVME pcie 4.0 drive, literally 2 second load times.

People who are running builds with questionable defenses aren't gonna like running Heists, they aren't gonna be able to let their guard down on their way out, which is kinda what makes these more bearable for me. On day 1, escaping Heists was like escaping a USSR siberian gulag, you could absolutely never let your guard down on the way out.
    Now I kinda get stretches where I can just leap slam to freedom.

Anyway, I love Heists, love love love and I'm playing the clunkiest Earthshatter, Warcry rotating build you can play, it's max APM, that's the best way I can put it lol.

I picked up The Highwayman.. It's basically Vaal pact on a ring. I'm wondering how long I'll be able to actually use this thing because it is doing some serious work on my Slayer. Hematophagy not even annointed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    People who are running builds with questionable defenses aren't gonna like running Heists, they aren't gonna be able to let their guard down on their way out, which is kinda what makes these more bearable for me. On day 1, escaping Heists was like escaping a USSR siberian gulag, you could absolutely never let your guard down on the way out.
    Now I kinda get stretches where I can just leap slam to freedom.
    I just finished my golemancer build and oh boy, this thing is probably the best for heists because of zero buttons and maximum destruction.
    Im not sure even if leap slam could keep it up.

Although it is a bit more tanky build not fully suitable for afking blights.

I litreally run straight past everything with like +150% movement speed. Obviously since I did level up my rogues I dont go for heist targets and because of like +10s timer i can grab almost all small chests and maybe some valuable big ones.

Not a cheap build but not most expensive one. But thanks to aggresive golems I pretty much have 100% flask uptime.

Yeah I cyclone to the escape at the moment hahaha. I'm thinking lacerate could be super good with high ias and leap slam, very quickly get to where you wanna get to.

Yeah I cyclone to the escape at the moment hahaha. I'm thinking lacerate could be super good with high ias and leap slam, very quickly get to where you wanna get to.
    For Lacerate to deal damage you have to stand still, cyclone does damage on the move.

Cyclone is definitely more newbie friendly, you will die less. Cyclone facebreaker was suppose to be my go-to for heists but seeing how golemancer annihilates mobs ti became my main.

So if you are wondering between Lac and Cyc, go Cyc. Alternative is BV but I hate that skill with passion.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    For Lacerate to deal damage you have to stand still, cyclone does damage on the move.

Cyclone is definitely more newbie friendly, you will die less. Cyclone facebreaker was suppose to be my go-to for heists but seeing how golemancer annihilates mobs ti became my main.

So if you are wondering between Lac and Cyc, go Cyc. Alternative is BV but I hate that skill with passion.
    I can't stand BV, the constant charging us irritating.

I'm after a ranged alt to go with my cyc glad, I'm either archmage or bleed bow (puncture annihilates bosses, split arrow/Rain of arrows annihilates maps)

BV is tolerable with Unleash, but yeah. It's hard to get in the rhythmn of it. Once you realize you don't need to be at max stacks of BV then it gets a lot better.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

I can't stand BV, the constant charging us irritating.

I'm after a ranged alt to go with my cyc glad, I'm either archmage or bleed bow (puncture annihilates bosses, split arrow/Rain of arrows annihilates maps)
    Yeah agreed with BV thats why i said i hate it.

Unfortunately the problem with bows in general is that you will die more often. Archmage has bit more potential as you can use MoM.

Yeah there is, molten jug, you laugh at sirus face while eating his die beams on breakfast and standing in all the shit on the ground. Tho clear speed is not amazing. You can't have everything.

Closest thing that could be like deleting maps and being tanky is int stackers, aura bots and some other heavy currency investments builds.
    Don't go MS. You want a bossing skill, there are many others that at least clear 10x faster than MS.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Alright. I changed my mind on Splitting Steel. In the process of making a Glady Block shrapnel boy. I streamlined some stuff and just gem swapped for single target- it's fine but the clear speed of Splitting Steel/Leap Slamming is balls.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    With every league I find my distain for legion growing. Got two upgrades breech stones and 50 splits from a heist chest and the legion one next to it gave me a whopping 9 splinters and 1 egg.

Ive gotten 7 breech stones so far without even trying and haven’t broken 80 of any legion splinters, he’ll I’m at 270 delirium splinters as well.

Legion is just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    With every league I find my distain for legion growing. Got two upgrades breech stones and 50 splits from a heist chest and the legion one next to it gave me a whopping 9 splinters and 1 egg.

Ive gotten 7 breech stones so far without even trying and haven’t broken 80 of any legion splinters, he’ll I’m at 270 delirium splinters as well.

Legion is just stupid.
    its super easy to farm legion splinters in heists. Literally 10-30 from every heist chest.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    its super easy to farm legion splinters in heists. Literally 10-30 from every heist chest.
    Then I have shit luck as I’ve been getting 3-10 and a couple of eggs even from lvl 80+ heist.