Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    Wohoo, I got a reply from support, restoring my Steam account. Happy days.

I'm quite happy with the turnaround. People were talking about it taking a week to resolve but my issue was done in <24 hours.

Word to the wise, do not try to link your Steam account to your PoE account if you have any characters on the Steam account.
    This exact thing happened to me, and I got mine done in two days. Very great support indeed. <3 GGG

I finally got my first 5 link armor at lvl 59, so I added LMP to my lightning arrow with chain and projectile weakness curse on hit...What a difference it makes lol

Deleted
    I started playing PoE a week or 2 ago and i realy like it. Although i think the 15 minute map reset is kinda stupit and realy anoying if you die after 15 mins and have not find the next wayport yet (and as i mostly forget to put down a portal it REALY sucks). Other than that I think it is a great game.

I play a Witch summoner/necromancer. It feels great to play a necro again haha Today i found the boots: Bones of Ullr and they had 4 sockets when i found them whoohoo haha. I am only lvl 45 or something but i found 2 spell totems (yay) but still not spectre gem

Edit: Does anyone know where i can find a list with unique items?
    Last edited by mmoc90b269506a; 2013-11-28 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wilqq View Post
    Every race so far Brute was just one big desync fest for me.
    Died at brutus yesterday too and only because i got chain desync. Could finish him off because he was at around 15% hp, this ruined whole race for me

Quote Originally Posted by Natova View Post
    Edit: Does anyone know where i can find a list with unique items?
    The Path of Exile wiki is fantastic and well maintained.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Deleted
    Oh great thank you very much.

Deleted
    Had to take Point Blank out of my bow build, for now. Perhaps later on when I get significantly more life leech and or vaal pact it will be viable, but for now it is too risky allowing mobs to get in such close proximity. The ability to pop things off at the edge of the screen is much more important. My physical damage makes up too small a % of my overall damage, that I don't leech enough life from gear alone. Perhaps later it will be possible.

Deleted
    Im thinking about making a lightning Templar with the new Storm Skill and go for elemental equilibrium but im unsure about that passiv. To me it reads like the +25 Resistances to that element means that the creature will be less effective if i use lightning on it but more effective to all other elements.
    Can anyone give a deeper insight to the passive?

Deleted
    "As long as you are careful to not use the same element twice in a row, EE can greatly boost damage." Dosnt sound too good if i want to spam the Storm spell

I'm playing a summoner (witch) almost lvl 30 now.. Just got to A3

Any tips on spells I can use to do some dmg myself? Summons are too weak ATM to do it alone, it's my first toon so I only have 1 chaos orb so far... Can't really buy anything.

I'm mainly using spark, fire ball is more fun but it's not AoE.
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

Deleted
    Well a totem will help you (spell totem) you can link spark with your totem and then use a spell like firestorm. That is how i ran for a while. But now that my minions are stronger ( lvl49) i no longer cast myself and just keep up minions and totem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude From Denmark View Post
    Im thinking about making a lightning Templar with the new Storm Skill and go for elemental equilibrium but im unsure about that passiv. To me it reads like the +25 Resistances to that element means that the creature will be less effective if i use lightning on it but more effective to all other elements.
    Can anyone give a deeper insight to the passive?
    EE is only a benefit for those using multiple elemental damage types. Wishing to use a single spell with EE is kind of missing the point or just a misreading.

It wouldn't work the way you propose here.

Quote Originally Posted by aevitas View Post
    Any tips on spells I can use to do some dmg myself?

I'm mainly using spark, fire ball is more fun but it's not AoE.
    Fireball is aoe. Spark is single target.

I would recommend using a totem w/ either Spark or Arc and hard casting Ice Spear or Fireball.

Ideally you would have; 3-4L Skeletons, 3-6L Zombies, 3-4L Specters and 3-4 Totem. Leaving a couple of 3Ls or another 3-6L weapon for Ice Spear or Fireball linked to LMP or something.

Minions up front, artillery in the back.

@ the minion players, i'm a necro too, level 72 now.
    the first 2 difficulties are the hardest for this build, minions die like potatoes.
    Once you get a good +2 minion gems helm for your zombies, minion life damage and a gem of your choice for them, they will survive A LOT. mine currently have 6k health, and i provide them with purity, 25% ele resist.
    I use a queens decree and bones of ullr to have 4 spectres and 10 zombies, using flame sentinels or those tentacle miscreations in the act 3 temples.
    Using a totem to summon your skeletons, or doing it yourself is up to you and how much mana regen you got. I only use arc to direct my minions, as sometimes they have a really small aggro range.
    hope that helps a few of you out, and i can answer questions too :P

Arc left at level 1 with Culling Strike + Faster Casting + Item Rarity &/or Item Quantity is fantastic for a summoner.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    EE is only a benefit for those using multiple elemental damage types. Wishing to use a single spell with EE is kind of missing the point or just a misreading.

It wouldn't work the way you propose here.
    Alright thanks for clearing that up

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Arc left at level 1 with Culling Strike + Faster Casting + Item Rarity &/or Item Quantity is fantastic for a summoner.
    That my friend, is a fantastic idea, thank you good sir

I am woman, a Mrs. in fact. Not a sir. >.>

Another note; Kinda meh on the new skill. Seems rather weak and not really worth it. Tried it on my dual totem Witch and Spark was just superior.

Liking the map change so far though. Had a couple of nice runs.

Deleted
    Liking a lot the support packs. Just sucks I'm not rich.

They already got me for the baby rhoa. I'm not gonna buy a ridiculous amount of Stash Tabs on Black Friday, GGG!