Quote Originally Posted by Floross View Post
    What's the point of having a supposedly insanely good 4pc bonus when without it I'll be doing low dps compared to others o.O ? Not all rets have easy fast access to 4pc.
    ''
    Dont worry, even if 4pc will be bad, blizzard will not buff your dps.

rotation likely same as now just blow tv at when stuff is on cooldown and proc is up and before another CS. Exo will likely just be used on cooldown. Sitting on it could result in a larger dps loss then just firing it on reset.

You may try to link holy tvs with exo debuff most of the time if possible without overcapping HP and clipping CS.

HoW may likely still stay where it is now. Hard to say it scales and it's mastery double dips from exo debuff and TV will be less potent without procs then it is now -15% from current.

I may end up agreeing with Neldarie we may end up taking HA and DP on most fights this tier.

Originally when the talent decisions were made HA was found poor with 4 set when it made wings 1:35 sec CD because clearly they do not sync. currently on live with the nerfed 4 set of 5.1 to 1:55 it's in a more ideal state but currently low Wings cd favors SW obviously.

Looking at the future HA 2 min and Wings 3 min will sync up ever 2 uses so could work very well. Hard to tell currently and likely need to see what type of items drop in ToT so we can determine where our ratings will end up at.

Personally myself I may end up using DP

please no crit fingers crossed!

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 11:49 PM ----------

Pvp items updated to 493N 512 Elite seems to suggest raid items may start at 512 Ilvl in ToT. Superior to heroic but clearly inferior to 2/2 items. Good luck on a sha touched H Shin'ka, trinkets, tier!
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-01-18 at 10:30 PM.

Here's a thought though...
    Atm I have 10.5k haste and my rotation is really quick and I get off alot more crusader strikes and more holy power overall, alongside increased haste = more exo procs for 2set.
    We all know the 2 set and 4 set is RNG (hooray... -.-) so with increased uptime on the abilities (and melee strikes) that proc them won't haste potentially beat mastery?

Let's say you get 100 crusader strikes with 10k haste.
    let's say you get 80-90 crusaderstrikes with 7k haste .

Is those 10-20 extra chances to proc the extra damage going to outdo ~10-15% mastery or where's the "average" number gonna seperate, if you understand me.

Increased chances to proc / higher damage when it procs

???
    Anaxie, you jelly of my gear?
    Last edited by Huntingbear_grimbatol; 2013-01-19 at 01:10 AM.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    This 4 piece just brings me one question: Say you are at zero HP; you use a CS then a Judge. The CS procced the 4 piece, but you have no other upcoming HP spells to use (lets say Exo has 6-7 seconds left or something), and the judge you just used has 5). Would you proceed to use CS again (possibly overriding the proc) for that 3 HP to use holy TV for the bonus, or wait to use another HP ability so you don't override it.

Maybe DP will severely fix this problem, that being getting a proc in a HP dry zone with the 4 piece up.

One thing i myself need to clear up; Wowhead says the 255% lightning strike from DS is the t15 2 piece, while mmo says thats the t14 2 piece. What goes where!

Quote Originally Posted by Floross View Post
    What's the point of having a supposedly insanely good 4pc bonus when without it I'll be doing low dps compared to others o.O ? Not all rets have easy fast access to 4pc.
    Keep your t14 2 piece, that bonus should stay on until the t15 4 piece I'd imagine. I dont think stats on random gear can really outweigh that 2 piece to override it.
    Last edited by Saferis; 2013-01-19 at 01:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saferis View Post
    *snip*
    1 holy power
    Crusader Strike -> 2 holy power + proc that you can't use for 2-4 seconds because of CD lockout.
    Crusader strike comes off CD and you hit it again to get 3 holy power for the proc.

If you don't use CS then you'll use CD (most likely) after the CS proc, which means you're back on 1 holy power with the chance of CS proccing it again... wasting a proc.

It's gonna depend on the duration of the proc, I'm guessing 4-6 seconds duration at max.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    1 holy power
    Crusader Strike -> 2 holy power + proc that you can't use for 2-4 seconds because of CD lockout.
    Crusader strike comes off CD and you hit it again to get 3 holy power for the proc.

If you don't use CS then you'll use CD (most likely) after the CS proc, which means you're back on 1 holy power with the chance of CS proccing it again... wasting a proc.

It's gonna depend on the duration of the proc, I'm guessing 4-6 seconds duration at max.
    So possibly override, you say?

And i thought it was a non-duration proc, since it doesn't specify. Or maybe they will later.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE t15 SET BONUSES ARE? with the amount of changes, misreadings on my part and mistakes between wowhead and mmo, im lost!

Quote Originally Posted by Saferis View Post
    So possibly override, you say?

And i thought it was a non-duration proc, since it doesn't specify. Or maybe they will later.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE t15 SET BONUSES ARE? with the amount of changes, misreadings on my part and mistakes between wowhead and mmo, im lost!
    2set increases all holy damage taken by 6% after they're hit with exorcism. (it's a debuff you apply to enemies) and yes glyph of exorcism works on it, confirmed by bluepost.
    4set gives crusader strike a 40% chance to proc a buff that causes your next divine storm to also deal damage equal to a templars verdict to your main target. This is lightning damage so spell crit and different raid debuffs might interact, not confirmed.

2set increases all holy damage taken by 6% after they're hit with exorcism. (it's a debuff you apply to enemies) and yes glyph of exorcism works on it, confirmed by bluepost.
    4set gives crusader strike a 40% chance to proc a buff that causes your next divine storm to also deal damage equal to a templars verdict to your main target. This is lightning damage so spell crit and different raid debuffs might interact, not confirmed.
    4set got reverted back to holy damage Templar's Verdict.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

Here's a thought though...
    Atm I have 10.5k haste and my rotation is really quick and I get off alot more crusader strikes and more holy power overall, alongside increased haste = more exo procs for 2set.
    We all know the 2 set and 4 set is RNG (hooray... -.-) so with increased uptime on the abilities (and melee strikes) that proc them won't haste potentially beat mastery?

Let's say you get 100 crusader strikes with 10k haste.
    let's say you get 80-90 crusaderstrikes with 7k haste .

Is those 10-20 extra chances to proc the extra damage going to outdo ~10-15% mastery or where's the "average" number gonna seperate, if you understand me.

Increased chances to proc / higher damage when it procs

???
    Im sure haste will beat mastery but mastery will scale ALOT better then it does now.

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 02:37 AM ----------

No I have Everpsark H and misshappen in bank. Once i get the Chestplate i can use both and shouldn't be over hitcap and can in turn gain alot more mastery and drop crit.

Only thing i need is Chest and Trinket

If i would of left for incarnate 2 tuesday instead of last sunday I would of taken the H darkmist that was offspeced.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-01-19 at 02:40 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    4set got reverted back to holy damage Templar's Verdict.
    So that "divine storm thingy" does not exist anymore?

Cause in a few places i still see it being released, but I am assuming they are wrong.
    Last edited by Saferis; 2013-01-19 at 03:43 AM.

Allright my bad then, the set bonuses change multiple times per day now?
    christ... have to read up again then..

I am making sure to upgrade my tier first priority before next patch. I feel bad for people who only have normal or won't have the VP to upgrade >4 Pieces of tier. Tsk Tsk@ me for not capping every week and only getting like 700VP.

Next tier is 516 normal?

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Im sure haste will beat mastery but mastery will scale ALOT better then it does now.

Not so sure considering how close haste/crit/mastery are now. (weapon depending)
    Last edited by Riptide; 2013-01-19 at 08:30 AM.

Deleted
    pvp for t14 was 483 and raid was 489-496.
    We only have one raid for t15 so we can assume raid item to be at least 518 ilvl, maybe 525 if it is the 483-496 difference taken into account.

I can't see any mention of the new Zen Alchemist's stone here. I'm currently on the 10 day trial and damned if I'm not going to dip my foot into the current raids before that ends. So far I've got the upgraded Zen Alchemist's stone and will be picking up a Relic of Xuen. I'm mostly just curious as to whether any of the heroic trinkets top it, or I should just grind for them.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=75274

Quote Originally Posted by Ryve View Post
    I can't see any mention of the new Zen Alchemist's stone here. I'm currently on the 10 day trial and damned if I'm not going to dip my foot into the current raids before that ends. So far I've got the upgraded Zen Alchemist's stone and will be picking up a Relic of Xuen. I'm mostly just curious as to whether any of the heroic trinkets top it, or I should just grind for them.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=75274
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...hlight=trinket
    Trinkets were covered in another thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneru View Post
    Back in Molten Core in Vanilla, about 20 people up and the rest still being ressed. Cidet, our rogue, goes in stealth and moves up to Ragnaros. About 5 seconds later, Ragnaros aggroes and starts killing all of us again. Everyone is pissed and I whisper Cidet "wtf happened?!". All he replies me is...

"Target has no pockets"

So, implementations of both set bonuses up with the original info they gave us.

Those are my preliminary attempt at optimizing the rotation for t15 bonuses. Things that were of note: prioritizing TV with 4pc up with TV5 was always a dps loss for non-DP profiles, CS is used over Exo for all 3 t75 talents, but isn't worth using over HoW, especially for SW. I haven't yet messed with changing the rotation inside of cds.

Full results html is here, including action lists. Please feel free to look through them and suggest improvements. I've also added the bonuses to SVN simcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Balhale View Post
    So, implementations of both set bonuses up with the original info they gave us.

Those are my preliminary attempt at optimizing the rotation for t15 bonuses. Things that were of note: prioritizing TV with 4pc up with TV5 was always a dps loss for non-DP profiles, CS is used over Exo for all 3 t75 talents, but isn't worth using over HoW, especially for SW. I haven't yet messed with changing the rotation inside of cds.

Full results html is here, including action lists. Please feel free to look through them and suggest improvements. I've also added the bonuses to SVN simcraft.
    Does that include not prioritizing Crusader Strike over Exo when there's already a proc up? Exorcism would take priority over Crusader Strike if it proc'd already, I assume.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeryana View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...hlight=trinket
    Trinkets were covered in another thread.
    Thanks for that. Looks like with Relic it'll be the best start for me pre-raid. Tonight should be a fun level and gear grind since I'm expected for a raid on Wed.

So early simc shows us what we thought? More micro mangaing for not alot more throughput... In other words, more work for same output WITH a higher chance of "messing up" when doing other shit in raids... awesome.