So what we're left with is what everyone should've known from the start
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Not to be the bringer of bad news here but if ret t15 does end up being the choice for this coming tier, they will change the 4p to something boring like a flat 10% TV damage buff like they did to t14 tier if I recall correctly. Ideally they would buff the tier bonus to include TV. Time will tell I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soamazzing View Post
    Not to be the bringer of bad news here but if ret t15 does end up being the choice for this coming tier, they will change the 4p to something boring like a flat 10% TV damage buff like they did to t14 tier if I recall correctly. Ideally they would buff the tier bonus to include TV. Time will tell I guess.
    Wasn't the t14 4p changed because they made the previous 4p base? Iirc, our Avenging Wrath was 3 min CD, and the 4p shortened it to around 2 mins. Then, in 5.2 I think, AW was made into a base 2 min CD for ret and changed the t14 4p to something else. I'm going off memory here, so correct me if I'm wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Wasn't the t14 4p changed because they made the previous 4p base? Iirc, our Avenging Wrath was 3 min CD, and the 4p shortened it to around 2 mins. Then, in 5.2 I think, AW was made into a base 2 min CD for ret and changed the t14 4p to something else. I'm going off memory here, so correct me if I'm wrong.
    Yes. That is correct.

It was changed because the bonus was for lack of better words, obsolete.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

I'd punch a panda if we could get t15's Holy TV's baseline. It would have to be at a reduced chance I'd imagine but it's still really fun to see those big TV crits pop up!

Dickhead set bonus design nothing more. Oh and ARMS is the new AoE king not those above mentioned

Oh and its pretty hard to properly measure t15 4set vs t16 4set dps increases on single target just due to the fact of how many "fillers" (they do dmg aswell) are wasted with DP+t16p4 play.
    Last edited by Neldarie; 2013-09-05 at 11:33 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    Oh and its pretty hard to properly measure t15 4set vs t16 4set dps increases on single target just due to the fact of how many "fillers" (they do dmg aswell) are wasted with DP+t16p4 play.
    Was using SW not DP. I do get your point though, it is hard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by soamazzing View Post
    I'd rather that than the current situation I find myself in frankly. Not taking tier pieces because I won't wear them until I have four bits means that realistically I'm going to be farming the LFR/flexi bits even though that will mean taking steps back to go forward. Tier bonuses should make you want to take tier pieces over non-tier but not stop you upgrading when the new tier comes along.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    The thing you push for next tier with the haste / mastery balance ISNT to fill GCDS as much as it is to push exo entirely off the dps table because the ability sucks dick.

With around 40% haste and 4set+dp i'd almost expect our entire execuite phase to be nothing but mastery attacks.
    You think 40% Haste would be the sweet spot to start reforging/gemming Mastery?

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post

Gem Wicked Vermilion Onyx until expertise caps are met in red slots. You should expect to use between 8-10 in a full SoO gearset.

Do not under any circumstance forge into expertise with the above items.

I hope this question doesn't get me too much flak, but I'm new to Ret (only 3 weeks played recently, since Ulduar when I stopped playing my Paladin). Basically I'm using these in red sockets until I'm capped for expertise, then I'd go back to Fierce Vermilion Onyx for any leftover red with Quick Sun's Radiance in yellow and Wild Lightning Jade in blue? Just want to make sure I'm following this correctly.

Lightning Wild Jade.. if you need more Hit rating. If you don't then you can use the haste/stam one. The rest of your stuff was correct.

h uroe this week. Man. I didn't even get to USE a heroic weapon this tier. Fuck man.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Josh/advanced
    #thunderclub
    [22:04:20.636] Josh Templar's Verdict Lei Shen *825815*

Quote Originally Posted by Vaylen View Post
    h uroe this week. Man. I didn't even get to USE a heroic weapon this tier. Fuck man.
    My 25m guild hasn't had a single 2h heroic weapon drop the entire tier, and only three TF weapons-all of which were the Council sword. -.-

Just got HC TF Gaze off Twins, That is better then the Brutal Tailsman of the shado-pan assault right?

Quote Originally Posted by Xevarc View Post
    Just got HC TF Gaze off Twins, That is better then the Brutal Tailsman of the shado-pan assault right?
    nope, gaze is garbage.

With the changes to Feather and Primordius Talisman, should we be using different trinkets going into t16? If so, which ones would be the most effective to use?

Quote Originally Posted by mels View Post
    With the changes to Feather and Primordius Talisman, should we be using different trinkets going into t16? If so, which ones would be the most effective to use?
    replace them both when you can with the new trinkets, you can swap out primordius' talisman before you start if you want to but it's not gonna make or break normal kills...

Deleted
    Any of you guys tried Proving Grounds on PTR? How far have you gotten?

Yo ppl, can smone recommend me an addon for Censure tracking which is reliable?thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawkeeper View Post
    Yo ppl, can smone recommend me an addon for Censure tracking which is reliable?thanks
    NeedToKnow, Weakauras works too.